DoubleTree by Hilton Oak Ridge - Knoxville
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewsdouble treewarm cookiesroom was cleanbusiness travelbreakfast buffethotel restaurantan older hotelplace to stayvery nice hotelexercise roomfront desk staffgreat roomdefinitely stay here againconvenient locationstaff was friendlyknoxvilleaccommodations
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 28 June 2017 via mobile

The staff was pleasant and helpful, My arrival was delayed a day due to weather and I had checked in online with a keyless entry-all good things!! My travel agency or someone at the hotel forgot to cancel the first room for the night I was late. When I did check in, I had two rooms and two keys. The staff helped me get that sorted out without any problems. So now I'm in the room and it's a bit old and dated but the weird thing is the crazy angles in the rooms. If you are into Feng Shui stay away from this hotel. I have to say that the shower, despite being low (I'm 6'6" tall) was soooo nice. If the old dated angles of the won't bother, stand in the shower for a while! You'll like it a lot!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
4  Thank James H
GretchenJ, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Oak Ridge - Knoxville, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2017

Thank you for taking the time to rate us so highly on TripAdvisor. Most of our guests love the fact that our rooms are not your ordinary shaped rooms, so thank you for mentioning the fact that our rooms are different and unusual. I am glad that you enjoyed our water pressure. We do receive many comments about how enjoyable that is for our guests. We look forward to your future visits with us and thank you again for your nice review.

Reviewed 23 June 2017

We stayed at this location for a 90th birthday party. The staff was awesome - very friendly, upbeat and courteous. We attended the dinner and the food was amazing. Very well seasoned. I really felt welcomed at this location.

5  Thank waddellat
GretchenJ, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Oak Ridge - Knoxville, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor. I appreciate your kind words about our hotel, its team members, our banquet facility and the quality of our food. It was our honor to be a part of such an important event. 90th birthday parties are our favorite! Thank you again!

Reviewed 20 June 2017

Always the top choice! Lovely accomodations. Great bar. Good restaurant. Friendly, professional staff. Whenever we are visiting home, we stay at the Doubletree in Oak Ridge. When we lived in Oak RIdge we attended many functions there - class reunions, Rotary Club meetings, and other business meetings. Service is always outstanding.

4  Thank cheryltC1983NF
GretchenJ, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Oak Ridge - Knoxville, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2017

Thank you for your 5 star review, you definitely covered every wonderful aspect of our hotel, its team and our service! I appreciate your loyalty to our hotel and for taking the time to let everyone know how awesome we are. We look forward to being of service to you during all your return visits to Oak Ridge!

Reviewed 20 June 2017

Never thought I would be back to the Double Tree. It was over seven years ago the last time I was in the hotel for a work trip. Was pleased to see it was still in great shape and the experience was still very enjoyable.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
3  Thank gregorybL7601OX
GretchenJ, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Oak Ridge - Knoxville, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2017

Thank you for taking the time to rate us so highly on TripAdvisor. I appreciate your nice compliments of our hotel and what great shape it is in after your absence for so long. We are continuously making improvements to our property and I am glad that it shows! I hope it does not take you as long to visit us again. Have a great summer!

Reviewed 19 June 2017

Great place overall! Wish they had free breakfast but they do have affordable options for breakfast. Room was very clean, staff was very helpful. Would definitely recommend and stay again if traveling through!

3  Thank 12mirandaa

Thank you for your 5 star review! I am glad that you found our hotel and all of its amenities to your liking. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon.