Comfort Inn Oak Ridge - Knoxville(Oak Ridge)(Great Value!)
US$64
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$73/night.

US$66
Hotelpower.com
US$123
US$97
US$103
ORNL Guest House(Oak Ridge)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsdouble treethe indoor outdoor poolwarm cookiesroom was cleanbusiness travelbreakfast buffethotel restaurantan older hotelplace to stayvery nice hotelexercise roomfront desk staffenjoyed my staygreat roomdefinitely stay here againconvenient locationstaff was friendly
Reviewed 2 November 2017

I worked with Tammy to book accommodations for the 2018 Jeep Jamboree. She not only was able to get me an excellent room and rate, but also took the time to call and let me know the JJUSA group gets a special rate which I was able to get. Tammy is an excellent example of someone who truly cares about her guests and does her best to ensure their visit will be the best it can be. I definitely recommend this establishment to anyone staying in the Oak Ridge area!

Room Tip: Ask for Tammy, she'll set you up right!
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
3  Thank ncmtnmanmike
GretchenJ, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Oak Ridge - Knoxville, responded to this reviewResponded 3 November 2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to compliment one of our team members. She will be rewarded in front of her peers for her excellent hospitality and service to our guests! We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you in the future.

Reviewed 29 October 2017

Although the facilities were ample (large rooms, large lobby), the restaurant and other amenities were mediocre. My room telephone didn't work, the internet was slow, there were no extra blankets, and the room wasn't very clean. All of those factors, taken together, prompted my rating of "poor." If I'm back in Oak Ridge in the future, I will stay elsewhere.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
3  Thank Kathlyn H
GretchenJ, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Oak Ridge - Knoxville, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2017

Thank you for your feedback about our hotel. We have a Manager on Duty 24/7, please know that you can reach out to them at any time while our guest, your comfort is their priority. We just have to know what we can do to help. We want all of our guests to be happy ones! First I have heard about the phone in your room. I will have my maintenance team check it out immediately. Enjoy the rest of your week.

Reviewed 28 October 2017

Stayed here to visit family in oak ridge. Very easy to navigate in this area. Large convenient parking lot. Nice indoor/outdoor pool a and indoor lounge area. Beds very comfortable. Noise level low. Restaurant has very nice breakfast buffet

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank _mansell713
GretchenJ, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Oak Ridge - Knoxville, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2017

Thank you so much for your nice review on TripAdvisor. We appreciate your business and we are happy you were comfortable while our guest. We look forward to your next visit with us.

Reviewed 24 October 2017

I will not stay at this hotel again. I was very disappointed in the evening staffs attitudes during check in at the bar. I had problems with my reservation and no attempts were even made to fix the situation other than charging me even more money.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank karab568
GretchenJ, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Oak Ridge - Knoxville, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2017

I apologize for any miscommunication regarding the breakfast. When using the booking channel that you chose, breakfast was included in that rate for one adult and one child. We are a full service hotel that offers a restaurant and lounge, so breakfast is not automatically included with your room. The selections on our breakfast buffet are bountiful and I am sure you would have found it well worth the money had you chosen to dine with us.

Reviewed 23 October 2017 via mobile

My husband and I were in town for the Secret City Headrace and were looking for a place to stay. The front desk women was very helpful and our room was very comfortable. Only complaint is that the quality of the coffee in the room could have been better. Thanks for a pleasant stay!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Symonds12
GretchenJ, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Oak Ridge - Knoxville, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2017

Thank you for choosing our DoubleTree to be your home away from home. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and we hope to be of service to you during any return visits to our area. I also wanted to let you know that we have complimentary coffee just inside Burchfield's restaurant foyer each morning for our guests, so please, give it a try next time!