“Vacation”

Price range: US$8 - US$19
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Takeout
Description: Welcome to Huck Finn's Catfish Restaurant. We are a family owned & operated restaurant established in 1995, with over 50 years of restaurant experience. Located in the heart of Pigeon Forge, between traffic lights #6 & #7, we always strive to provide delicious food, reasonable prices, friendly & efficient service, in a fun & laid back atmosphere. We even have Live Music.We are famous for our ALL 'U CAN EAT CATFISH & CHICKEN DINNERS. We serve only pond-raised, grain fed, Mississippi Catfish. Catfish that is certified by the U.S. Catfish Institute. We serve over 50 tons of boneless fillets annually. We were honored to have been awarded BEST CATFISH IN EAST TENNESSEE, by Tennessee Magazine four years in a row.
Reviewed 21 November 2017

A friend told us to try this and we were really glad we did. The catfish and hush puppies were amazing!

Write a ReviewReviews (3,434)

Reviewed 18 November 2017 via mobile

Waitress was excellent! Food was good. We had all you can eat catfish, they kept us filled! Would visit again.

Reviewed 16 November 2017 via mobile

I was not sure what to expect. I liked it. Thin on the sides and a little crispy hard. Had chicken too. Overall a good experience. Would go again.

Reviewed 16 November 2017 via mobile

I have been going here for over 20 years! It is my go to place to eat when we go to Pigeon Forge. I love the vittles they bring out before the meal!! My favorite thing on the menu is the Spicy shrimp. I get them every time. My husband loves the fried chicken.

Reviewed 16 November 2017 via mobile

As great place to eat the service was great and very pleasant if you are looking for great fried catfish go here