Baymont by Wyndham Pigeon Forge(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
US$72
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$87/night.

US$42
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$53/night.

All Season Suites(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
US$99
US$81
Groupon.com
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$115/night.

Best Western Plaza Inn(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
US$89
US$80
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$89/night.

Arbors at Island Landing Hotel & Suites(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
US$78
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$96/night.

Vacation Lodge(Pigeon Forge)
US$42
Savings alert! 40% below average rates

The price you found is 40% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$70/night.

Best Western Toni Inn(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
US$78
US$75
The Inn at Christmas Place(Pigeon Forge)
US$139
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$169/night.

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 4 April 2017

We stayed for 3 nights. On the second day of our stay, our room was not cleaned, and the beds were not made up. The hair dryer did not work, and there was no HBO or showtime or amenities such as a clock or coffeepot with coffee, or anything you would expect as standard. The bed I slept in was super squeaky and not very comfortable. The clerks were not very personable and friendly for this to be primarily a tourist town. On the second day, a handyman painted the sidewalk outside our room, and we were told it would be a 20 minute wait to get into our room. The only positive thing was that the rooms had no carpet, so there was no smell in the rooms. Overall, I would suggest staying somewhere else. You do not get your money's worth here.

Room Tip: Before buying, ask to look at the room and try out the bed to make sure it is comfortable and doesn't have a loud squeak.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Rebecca A
Reviewed 11 March 2017 via mobile

Upon arriving, I was excited that I had found an affordable hotel for me, my boyfriend, and our two dogs. We had stayed at the other Motel 6 in Pigeon Forge, but wasn't really happy with the service, the size of the rooms, or the fact the halls smelt like death. We decided to give this one a try, and we greatly regret it. Other than the super nice staff and mantanice man (he was awesome!), we had a horrible stay. The room was very nasty, and we didn't take our socks off the entire time. The towels weren't bleached and seemed stiff and dirty, the dogs itched CONSTANTLY, the pet area is so small- and no one is made to clean up after their dogs, the bathroom had no ventilation which made the room sticky, the fridge didn't keep drinks cool, the floors were FILTHY as if they'd never been mopped. I can't say I've ever seen a hotel so nasty. If you would actually deep clean it and keep it that way, I could deal with the other minor issues!!! I can't handle the room being so dirty... I felt bad my dogs had to sleep there! I've learned my lesson for sure.... no more motel 6, ever. I'll be saving the money to stay at LaQuinta next time!!!!

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Tiffany D
6Team, Brand Experience Team at Motel 6 Pigeon Forge - Dollywood Lane, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2017

Dear Tiffany, Thank you for your feedback. We are committed to delivering a clean, comfortable room and apologize for any failure during your recent stay. Please know the conditions you describe are an exception to our guest commitment and as such, we apologize for the inconveniences you describe. We encourage you to contact our Guest Relations Department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience.

Reviewed 19 February 2017

The check in was nice and the hotel is cheap. The room stank, the TV did not work. cigarette burns on the tub & toilet lid, true markers of the hypes that probably shoot up in there. Kept up by the people upstairs doing god knows what, I tried to get change from the pop machine, and found the front desk was closed. the rooms look NOTHING like what this picture shows. I was so grossed out that we took 2 showers at our next stop in GA.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kimberly S
6Team, Brand Experience Team Member at Motel 6 Pigeon Forge - Dollywood Lane, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2017

Dear Kimberly, Thank you for taking the time to post your review. We strive to deliver a great guest experience, but it sounds as though we did not perform to our usual standards in this case. Please know the various issues you describe are an exception to our guest commitment and as such, we apologize. We encourage you to contact our Guest Relations Department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed 24 December 2016 via mobile

We stopped in to see about a room and we had looked on line and the rate was good and the hotel was pet friendly . The couple that greeted us in the lobby were as nice as could be and had a young child with them that I assumed was their daughter. Very nice couple .
The problems were three.
Upon entering the lobby, the odors were overpowering. It smelled of food, spices and was really strong and not pleasant.
When we said, this was a Motel 6 advertised at this rate. The lobby person said "no that is the other Motel 6 , not us."
We asked to see a room first. No problem.
The room was really small and there was dirt all over the floor and quite frankly, my seven year old granddaughter could make the bed up better. It looked like it had already been slept in and just pulled up.
But the it got worse, we looked down and there was blood splatters on the floor so apparently, the room had not been. Leaned good. Needless to say, we did NOT choose to stay there.
Hotel managers and owners, there needs to be curb appeal and lobby appeal. Not bad odors and overflowing trash cans and
Rooms can be small , but they MUST be clean and well made . I am not going to be enticed at ANY PRICE to stay where cleanliness is not a standard.
Beth Nance

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank bethandcharlie2015
Reviewed 29 November 2016

OMG! Before I had even started organizing after checking in, there was a cockroach crawling on the wall!! I air freshenered it to death and saved it for checkout, as it didn't make sense to change rooms - if they're in one room, more than likely they're in all... :( I stayed at the same hotel (in the room next door, actually) and only paid $49.99/night back in May. There were many things wrong with that room (I had written them down). When I booked it for this stay, it was $89.99/night. I had assumed that they had done some renovations or at least fixed the things that were wrong, since they are charging so much more, but I was totally incorrect in assuming that!! I really liked this hotel in May, despite the things that I found wrong with it, due to it being so close to Dollywood, so I went ahead and booked it again to give them another chance. When I checked out, I gave the 'roach' to the lady at the desk (I had wrapped it up in paper towels and put it in a zip lock sandwich bag). She said the manager would call me, but I heard nothing. I get that they are in the middle of wildfires NOW, but I should have heard from him way before the wildfires were even close. Apparently, he has decided he isn't going to give me a refund. I didn't ask for a refund, just a partial one, as I don't think a roach infested room is worth $89.99/night, I was willing to accept a partial refund of $40/night, but I am getting NOTHING!!! They don't care, and they probably haven't done anything about the problem, either... I so recommend staying somewhere else, as I will NEVER stay here again!!!! And I am giving them a bad review EVERYWHERE I possibly can...
Oh, and the free wifi absolutely sucked!! I guess it is expected for 'free,' though...

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled solo