“Toilet didn't work”

and 1 more site!
Motel 6 Pigeon Forge - Dollywood Lane
Ranked #83 of 92 Hotels in Pigeon Forge
Reviewed 13 April 2017

We stayed for the weekend.when we got to the room the toilet was broke but they did get it fixed fast. But if you want to take a shower you better bring your own stuff because they have no shampoo or conditioner.you can buy the shampoo in the vending machine lol. I personally have never seen that before. We didn't have any towels that were big towels all we had were hand towels.the only good thing about the location was its right next door to a Golden Corral,and it was a bit expensive for three people but it had a lot of choices.there was no TV guide so if your not familiar with the channels your screwed.

Room Tip: You will look at the side of Golden Corral
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family

Reviewed 8 April 2017

This is a basic M6. The room and bathroom were both clean. Fresh towels and bed linens. I took exception to (again) a card left in the room which indicated that in order to help with the environment, we could hang our towels to dry/use a second time. We did that -- got back to our room later -- both bath towels had been replaced. What's the point? Although this was a non-smoking room - it reeked of cigarettes and there was a burn on the edge of the bathtub. By the time we got home and unpacked - all of my clothes smelled of smoke. This facility is three stories and has no elevator - slanted walk to the top two stories and there are no adjoining rooms.. Unfortunately there was an 'old car' meeting in town. Thousands of them! No problem with that until we couldn't even enter the parking lot because people had blocked the entrance with their cars. I had to motion for them to move. There is no way front desk employees didn't know this - it was right outside the registration area in clear view. I believe dogs are allowed here at no charge (declare when registering), although I didn't have mine with me. The motel is surrounded by restaurants and shops - many within walking distance - very good location.

Room Tip: make request for quiet room when reserving or registering.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 April 2017

We stayed for 3 nights. On the second day of our stay, our room was not cleaned, and the beds were not made up. The hair dryer did not work, and there was no HBO or showtime or amenities such as a clock or coffeepot with coffee, or anything you would expect as standard. The bed I slept in was super squeaky and not very comfortable. The clerks were not very personable and friendly for this to be primarily a tourist town. On the second day, a handyman painted the sidewalk outside our room, and we were told it would be a 20 minute wait to get into our room. The only positive thing was that the rooms had no carpet, so there was no smell in the rooms. Overall, I would suggest staying somewhere else. You do not get your money's worth here.

Room Tip: Before buying, ask to look at the room and try out the bed to make sure it is comfortable and doesn...
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Rebecca A
Reviewed 11 March 2017 via mobile

Upon arriving, I was excited that I had found an affordable hotel for me, my boyfriend, and our two dogs. We had stayed at the other Motel 6 in Pigeon Forge, but wasn't really happy with the service, the size of the rooms, or the fact the halls smelt like death. We decided to give this one a try, and we greatly regret it. Other than the super nice staff and mantanice man (he was awesome!), we had a horrible stay. The room was very nasty, and we didn't take our socks off the entire time. The towels weren't bleached and seemed stiff and dirty, the dogs itched CONSTANTLY, the pet area is so small- and no one is made to clean up after their dogs, the bathroom had no ventilation which made the room sticky, the fridge didn't keep drinks cool, the floors were FILTHY as if they'd never been mopped. I can't say I've ever seen a hotel so nasty. If you would actually deep clean it and keep it that way, I could deal with the other minor issues!!! I can't handle the room being so dirty... I felt bad my dogs had to sleep there! I've learned my lesson for sure.... no more motel 6, ever. I'll be saving the money to stay at LaQuinta next time!!!!

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Tiffany D
6Team, Brand Experience Team at Motel 6 Pigeon Forge - Dollywood Lane, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2017

Dear Tiffany, Thank you for your feedback. We are committed to delivering a clean, comfortable room and apologize for any failure during your recent stay. Please know the conditions you describe are an exception to our guest commitment and as such, we apologize for the inconveniences you describe. We encourage you to contact our Guest Relations Department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience.

Reviewed 19 February 2017

The check in was nice and the hotel is cheap. The room stank, the TV did not work. cigarette burns on the tub & toilet lid, true markers of the hypes that probably shoot up in there. Kept up by the people upstairs doing god knows what, I tried to get change from the pop machine, and found the front desk was closed. the rooms look NOTHING like what this picture shows. I was so grossed out that we took 2 showers at our next stop in GA.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kimberly S
6Team, Brand Experience Team Member at Motel 6 Pigeon Forge - Dollywood Lane, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2017

Dear Kimberly, Thank you for taking the time to post your review. We strive to deliver a great guest experience, but it sounds as though we did not perform to our usual standards in this case. Please know the various issues you describe are an exception to our guest commitment and as such, we apologize. We encourage you to contact our Guest Relations Department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.