“Amazing Burgers”

Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Bar Scene, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 29 June 2018

We have been to other Hard Rocks and this one did not disappoint. Great American food and the Burgers were awesome. Customer Service was great and a nice evening out. Clean and reasonable prices.

Nandi I, General Manager at Hard Rock Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2018

Thanks so much for taking the time to submit a review. It means a lot to the team. Hope you had a great 4th and please stop in again soon!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,711)

Reviewed 28 June 2018

This seemed to be low for having artifacts to see as I love to see items from artists. The Food was OK and they missed one order and took long time to get some. A smaller group came in and left before we had all our food. Maybe waitress fault. Did it once that was enough.

I am so sorry that we were slow in getting the food to your group. I hope that you will give us another try. Please let us now when you would like to return.
Have a good weekend,

Reviewed 27 June 2018

My wife and I had dinner at the Hard Rock and found the food just average at best. I ordered a steak with mashed potatoes, green beans and a Caesar salad and found the green beans bland and the Caesar salad poor. The green beans and mashed potatoes could really use some seasoning and the salad was far too small, the croutons horrible and the overall taste poor.

On the plus side, my wife enjoyed her ribs and being able to dine on the patio with our German Shepard Dog was a real treat.

Given the cost of this meal, there was is no excuse for such a mediocre dinner and I can honestly affirm that I will not visit another Hard Rock due to this experience.

Hi, I am sorry that you were so disppointed with your meal. I will share your comments with the team and we will work to improve our presentation. Glad your wife enjoyed her entree. Have a good weekend,

Reviewed 26 June 2018

We had our 16 year anniversary dinner with friends here we all had a delish meal i had the chicken mac n cheese it was awesome

Happy Belated annivsersary! The twisted mac is one of our favorites! Hope to see you soon and have a great weekend!

Reviewed 24 June 2018

We decided to go to the Smoky Mountain Opry, and they offered a deal at the Hard Rock Cafe, so we took it, and boy, were we glad we did. We had never been to a Hard Rock, and did not know what to expect. Our waitress was very friendly, and very attentive. Although we got simple food, it was perfect. I got a Cheeseburger and Fries and a Diet drink, any my wife got a hamburger with fries. The fries were plentiful and thick and the burgers were juicy without being too greasy. But, possibly the best part of the meal was the Hot Fudge Sundae that came as dessert. It was Delicious! We found the atmosphere to be fine, and the food to be good. We would definitely go to a Hard Rock Café again.

Hi! I am so glad that you enjoyed your evening! We have had a lot of folks take advantage of the partnership with the Opry. I hope you had a great 4th and please stop in again soon!