“Christmas in the Smokies”

Country Tonite Theatre
Ranked #12 of 90 things to do in Pigeon Forge
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Repeatedly voted the “#1 Show in the Smokies Year after year”! No matter your age, Country Tonite is THE SHOW you’re going to love! Experience this two-hour powerhouse production that features the best singers, dancers and musicians in the business. There is a variety of performances, not just country! You'll enjoy sidesplitting comedy acts, youth performers, bluegrass and moving gospel and patriotic songs that pay tribute to the veterans serving our great country every single day. More songs, more talent, more energy, and more fun. More memories for you and your family. With all this and Country Tonite being the most award winning show in the Smokies, it’s not hard to see why you just can’t miss this Pigeon Forge show! The 1,500 seat multi-million dollar theatre is located on the parkway in Pigeon Forge and is a equipped with state-of the art sound and lighting. Plus there are two giant video screens! .
Reviewed 14 January 2015

My family and I travel to TN every 6 months and we always go to Country Tonite. My most favorite part of their show is when they honor our Veterans (my Dad) (makes me cry everytime). Thank You Country Tonite!

5  Thank Deborah R
Write a ReviewReviews (1,774)

Reviewed 8 January 2015 via mobile

Great Show!!!!!!!!!!! Extremely talented performers, top notch. Dancers were great and the costumes were spectacular for all. "Mary Did You Know " song was so touching brought tears to my eyes.
New year celebration with hats, noise makers and balloon drop. At the end of show all performers and their families were on stage and at midnight one of the dancers boyfriend proposed marriage to her down on one knee and diamond in hand.....She Said YES !!!!! Thrilling.
Two youth performers were great 13 & 14 year old singing and banjo and fiddle playing their hearts out. The band was over the top wonderful!!!! No wonder it is #1 show year after year.

4  Thank Pam M
Reviewed 7 January 2015

I took our entire company (because of high sales performance) to Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg for the weekend before Christmas. We enjoy so many things and went to several shows, including The Dixie Stampede and Country Tonight. Although The Dixie Stampede was very fun (the Christmas Nativity scene was amazing), the majority of the group enjoyed Country Tonight the most. It was a VERY entertaining and funny show. Clean and delightful. I recommend it highly!

4  Thank Darrell M
Reviewed 6 January 2015

When we decided to spend New Year's Eve in Pigeon Forge, we chose Country Tonight because we have seen the show several times and it never disappointed us. The singers and dancers are so talented!

3  Thank Rose C
Reviewed 4 January 2015 via mobile

We went to seven shows while in Pigeon Forge and other than the Lumber Jack and The Comedy Barn this was my favorite. We went for the New Years Eve Show and really enjoyed it. We were front row center and got to watch one of the dancers get engaged at midnight. The show was really well put together and had something for everyone.

4  Thank Tsowell43