“A Smoky Mountain must see!”

Country Tonite Theatre
Ranked #18 of 97 things to do in Pigeon Forge
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Repeatedly voted the “#1 Show in the Smokies Year after year”! No matter your age, Country Tonite is THE SHOW you’re going to love! Experience this two-hour powerhouse production that features the best singers, dancers and musicians in the business. There is a variety of performances, not just country! You'll enjoy sidesplitting comedy acts, youth performers, bluegrass and moving gospel and patriotic songs that pay tribute to the veterans serving our great country every single day. More songs, more talent, more energy, and more fun. More memories for you and your family. With all this and Country Tonite being the most award winning show in the Smokies, it’s not hard to see why you just can’t miss this Pigeon Forge show! The 1,500 seat multi-million dollar theatre is located on the parkway in Pigeon Forge and is a equipped with state-of the art sound and lighting. Plus there are two giant video screens! .
Reviewed 1 April 2015

I have the honor of attending the season opener show last night. I wasn't sure what to expect as although I am a local, I haven't been able to visit many of the attractions right here in my back yard. What a great evening the cast provided! Smiles, tears and pure joy! I can't wait to bring my daughter back, and the whole family when they come to town to visit!

4  Thank Mom2Monkeyz
Write a ReviewReviews (1,895)
All reviews
in 77 reviews
"whole family"
in 60 reviews

Reviewed 31 March 2015

We went to country tonight and saw the oakridge boys in June they where awesome! Bill (William) I got to shake hands with him how awesome is that! We have been there several time and its always a great show there; we go every year and always look forward too it!

3  Thank Kathy W
Reviewed 31 January 2015

This is one of the few must see shows in the area (imo)! The musicians are top notch - the singers sound great - and they rotate the set list regularly. We come every year and it's always a different experience! Love the show and performers!

7  Thank Bobby39577
Reviewed 29 January 2015

I attended the show due to where I stayed paid for the tickets. The show was fantastic and you can tell the performers put in all they can to make sure the show is spot on perfect every time. The second half of the show brings it more personal through music. I will definitely be back and I have been recommending it to others I know who go to Tennessee as well.

6  Thank Josh S