Open today: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Terrific photos

Kaitlyn is a wonderful photographer! We bought every picture and S. Courtney was just as great... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
cynthiacI1687SZ
via mobile
Awesome time

We had the best time!! It was alot of fun!! Thank you Justice for the amazing photos ! All the... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

from US$41.48
from US$31.00
from US$25.63
More Info
All reviews photo shoot sitting fee great photos old timey family photos helped us pick pictures taken bought a groupon fun experience a lot of fun whole family cd costumes prints gangster editing session
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My family(me, hubs, 8 years old and grandparents) had a fabulous experiance with Shannon and Courtney(short, she said to put that ha). We went in not really know what we wanted as far as scene and Shannon helped us right away. Saloon it was and she got us in our costumes quickly. She brought options for us all. Being a plus size woman I was nervous I would be made to look unflattering, the exact opposite happened. I felt FANTASTIC, she made our whole family look amazing and the pictures were spectacular. Will be going back again the next time we are in town! I suggest looking into Groupon and making a reservation.

Date of experience: April 2021
WGOTPCourtneyGM, General Manager at Wild Gals Old Time Photo, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

This is what we love to hear! Thank you so much!! God bless!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

If you want a real photo shoot with quality personalized care this is the place to be. This place is amazing! I have never done anything like this but I am very thankful that this was my first experience. We chose the wild west theme and everything was so realistic. The customer service here is the best! We had the pleasure of working with both Courtney's. We felt so welcomed and comfortable we will definitely come back and make more memories. We made an appointment on a Saturday and things went so smoothly these people are professionals and I will tell everyone I can about this wonderful place! Well worth every penny!

Date of experience: April 2021

Thank you again!! We appreciate you so much. God bless!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My family went yesterday and was just expecting a couple of shots and we had a full on photoshoot. We had so much fun. Courtney (short Courtney) was amazing and so so helpful to us all. Sweetest person I've met in awhile!!! And the photographer was amazing!! Will be back again next time!

Date of experience: April 2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We're so glad you had a great experience. God bless!

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

This was the BEST Old Time Photo experience we have ever had. The staff was so upbeat, friendly, and patient (we have 3 kids) while getting us dressed and ready. We didn't have reservations, just walked-in as a party of 5 and got started! Justice was our photographer and he did an outstanding job working with the kids and captured all of their personalities so well, while making it fun for them. Jami, our editor, was extremely knowledgeable and produced the most incredible photos (we ended up buying all of them...). I cannot rave enough about this business! It DOES NOT COMPARE nor can it compete with other Old Time Photo venues -- They are not in the same league!

Date of experience: March 2021

Thank you so much for your awesome review!!! We appreciate you so much, and hope to see you again in the future! God bless!

Reviewed 5 April 2021

Absolutely awesome experience from start to finish. Kaitlyn and Brandon were so great and our pictures are something we will treasure for years to come!! Thanks for the Amazing hospitality and treating us so nice! Definitely will recommend!! Keep up the good work!!

Date of experience: April 2021

Thank you for leaving us a review! We appreciate you! God bless!