“Great food!”
Review of SueBob's Diner

SueBob's Diner
Ranked #20 of 54 Restaurants in Powell
Price range: US$3 - US$11
Description: Family owned, great atmosphere, homemade fresh food, Serving Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner. Open Monday-Saturday 7a-8p and Sundays 8a-3p Serving Breakfast all day. Lunch- great burgers and fresh cut fries, awesome Cheese Steak Hoagies, large salads. Catfish everyday- fried or grilled. See you soon!
Reviewed 25 October 2016 via mobile

My husband and I stopped there for dinner yesterday while in the area and this food is great!! I had the California salad and this was the biggest and best salad that I have ever had. Fresh and crispy, loaded with great ingredients! My husband had a Hamburger and fries and it was cooked to perfection! We would recommend this establishment anytime!!

2  Thank Jpearl6416

Reviewed 5 September 2016 via mobile

Breakfast here was great before a morning kayak on the Sequatchie. I had the breakfast biscuit with bacon egg and cheese and a chocolate milk and I was not disappointed. Prices are very low and food is very good.

1  Thank Abconnor2
Reviewed 23 August 2016

Very,very good !!!! Friendly waitress and owner, very clean and delicious fresh food. The salad was the freshest I've ever had in a restaurant and the meal my hubby had was delicious ( yes,I tasted it ). Will go back for sure !!!!!

2  Thank Laura D