“Good Burgers”

Ranked #18 of 48 Restaurants in Powell
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Takeout
Reviewed 20 October 2016

Great place for burgers! Wait staff needs to periodically check condiments for "wet" salt and pepper shakers and tight lids on ketchup etc.

Reviewed 7 August 2016 via mobile

Ended up here looming for somewhere to feed hungry kids on a road trip. Food was good, service was good, and the price made me wonder why i never ate at this chain before! About $30 for seven...cant beat that!

Reviewed 18 July 2016 via mobile

It is extremely rare for me to be unable to eat what I order in a restaurant. I ordered a hot dog with ketchup, mustard, and pickle relish. The hot dog was cold and too tough to cut with a fork; the pickle relish was a bright green color that can only be created with food coloring. Why would you need to add green coloring to pickle relish? The french fries were too cold to eat. I asked the server to remove the meal from our bill because he didn't seem to know what to do. Service was incredibly slow and there was no sign of a manager, nor was a manager summoned by the server or cashier. I know that every restaurant can have a bad night, but the food quality was so poor that I will not be returning to this establishment nor would I recommend it to anyone else.

Reviewed 28 June 2016

Very good food and shakes and also have very great prices as well a very good variety of food to choose from and pricing as well

Reviewed 20 June 2016 via mobile

We stopped at this restaurant late in the evening - about 10:40 PM. There were 8 of us, and after checking in, we were told a table would be cleaned & put together for us, but it took about 15 minutes for that to happen. The restaurant was so cold we had to go out to the car to get a blanket for the 4-year-old in our group. The table behind us (party of 10) came in, were seated, and received all of their order before our food came out. The food was just as good as usual, but the service for a Saturday night was awful.