“Friendly staff”

Ruby Tuesday
Ranked #34 of 49 Restaurants in Powell
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 10 March 2015

We got a gift card for the restaurant, and decided to use it this past weekend. My husband and son both had steak, I had a pasta dish. The food was really very good. The server was friendly and not too overbearing, and the manager even stopped at our booth to make sure we were doing okay (of course, it was 3 PM on a Sunday so not much business). The only sour note was that we did not receive one of the side dishes with our meal. When we pointed it out to the server, he said he would get it...then forgot it again. We couldn't get too upset, because the second time we reminded him, he comped us a free drink. So, mistake but got taken care of and then some. Also, I would also add that the prices are a little much for the fare. The restaurant food and atmosphere is along the lines of others like Applebees, Fridays, etc...but the prices are more expensive. I didn't expect that. I would return again though, if the occasion presented itself.

Reviewed 5 March 2015

Service was good. We both had sandwiches food was well prepared. If you like RT then you will be satisfied here.

Reviewed 2 March 2015

Wanting a girls night out close to home we went to RT Friday night. The wait was only about 10-15 minutes despite the parking lot being filled to capacity. The manager who was very well dressed and well spoken was working right alongside his crew and seated us himself. The floor was messy from previous patrons which was understandable as the restaurant was full and everyone was hustling to seat and serve, so those little details had to be prioritized. Our waitress was lovely. A minor mix-up with the order was quickly remedied. Kudos to the kitchen staff as my Tilapia was cooked to perfection. We were not made to feel rushed despite the crowd and had a very enjoyable evening.

Reviewed 23 January 2015

We go once or twice a month. The service and food are consistently very good. One of our favorite places in Powell

Reviewed 9 December 2014

After a very long drive having a good hot meal was appreciated. This conveniently located restaurant was near our hotel. The waitress was very pleasant and helpful. As you step into the restaurant you are greated by a large salad bar and everything was pleantiful and fresh and included with most entrees. We ordered alcoholic beverages which all persons are carded for in this county. I ordered the Hickory Burbon Chicken and my hubby ordered the Asiago Peppercorn steak. Both came with one side as well as salad bar. Each selection was equally delicious and as stated the salad bar completed the meal. I had never been to this chain before but will return again when the opportunity permits.