“Great place to eat”

Ruby Tuesday
Ranked #18 of 54 Restaurants in Powell
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 28 June 2016

Everyone very friendly fast service great food for couples or the entire family food always tastes great large variety to choose from and great price ranges as well

Date of visit: June 2016

Reviewed 21 June 2016 via mobile

Used to be a good chain. I knew this was bad when they have paper napkins. I haven't eaten at a Ruby Tuesday's in quite a few years. The salad bar was disappointing. Their cost control process involves keeping the salad bar understocked. The salad bar girl was way overworked since her job was to keep the salad bar stocked. I wanted to tip her. Food was average but priced higher then Appleby's. Won't be back.

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed 10 May 2016

Selected salad bar to go. Lots of great choices and staff was helpful with dining out options. Good prices.

Date of visit: April 2016
Reviewed 6 May 2016 via mobile

This is the second time we have been here traveling through Tennessee. Both times, I have been SO disappointed with the salad bar. I mean really.. How do you screw up a salad bar? 4 bins of lettuce, all wilted and brown. Some slimey pieces as well. It goes down hill from there. Everything looked like it had been well refrigerated, but well past its prime. Ugh. My husband had the chicken BLT. Sandwich came open faced with no "B". He had eaten 3/4 of it by the time the waitress came back, and asked how we were doing. He told her it would be nice to have had some bacon on it. She said she was sorry. Ten minutes later the manager came by to ask how things were. I told her it was ok, but they needed to change the lettuce, it was old, wilted and brown. She said ok, then when my husband told her there was no bacon on his sandwich she said she was sorry. They are sorry alright. Don't waste your money and risk your health going there. Awful.

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed 27 February 2016 via mobile

Yeah, it was just carry out but the waiter at the bar was friendly and helpful. Made sure the order was right and asked me if I needed any extras to go along with it. You'd think getting the order right is a sure thing, but anymore it doesn't always work that way. Nice job and delicious.

Date of visit: February 2016

Been to Ruby Tuesday? Share your experiences!