Quality Inn
US$50
All reviewswafflesroom was cleantndeskmotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 28 April 2017

Our company has spent THOUSANDS AND THOUSANDS of dollars with this hotel in the past month - approximately 90 room nights at approximately $75 + tax each.

We ended up with a surplus of people on a project we're performing nearby and didn't need this last room - booked through a booking agent and scheduled for May 4th to May 6th - this was NOT last minute notice!

I asked the booking agent to call and speak with the hotel manager to see if they would consider allowing us to cancel this 2-night, non-refundable room that I'd booked at no penalty - waiving the $149.48 total fee for the reservation.

When booking agent first tried calling at 1:00 PM today, the front desk said the General Manager was on lunch break and they'd have to call back. They did 30 minutes later. They explained the full situation to the GM, indicating that our company was currently spending a lot of money with the property, had additional room nights coming in soon, etc. The GM refused to allow us to cancel penalty-free.

For future reference, madam/sir GM, I would recommend you think more carefully on such requests. That $150 you opted to cling to is going to cost you ALL of our future business - we have a lot of work coming up in Rogersville and I assure you, we will NOT be staying with you.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank TrixieTrixter
Nayan P, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2017

Dear Trixie Trixter,

Thank you for taking the time to complete online survey.

On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for failing to exceed your expectations. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you provided to make improvements to ensure we offer an exceptional experience for our guests in the future. You made a prepaid reservation online with no cancel policy which clearly states reservation cannot be cancelled or altered, even though we are willing to credit your two night towards your future stay with us. If you have lot of business coming in town in future than its very easy to make a future reservation and we will credit your $150.00. You will not loose any money and if that's the case. Please let us know. Call us directly and we can make your reservation.

I hope that you will consider staying with so that we can have chance to provide you with a superior experience.

Nayan Patel
GM
Quality Inn

Reviewed 9 February 2017

When we checked in they gave us a room and we realized it was not a handicapped accessible room. The young man a the desk immediatly showed us to a new room and apologized for the mix up. The room was clean, lots of pillows and a comfortable bed. It had a very nice walk in shower that was absolutely awesome. I couldn't get the internet to work and the same young man came to our room and tried to help me get online and made sure it was working. All the workers were Very friendly.
They also gave us a list of restaurants nearby to choose from. Breakfast was great also. Waffles, sausage one morning and bacon the next with lots of more choices of toast, biscuits, bagels, danish, cereal, and more. We have been looking for properties in tn and this was the best motel we have stayed in so far. We are planning on coming back in a Feb or March and I am sure we will be staying here again. Thanks for making our stay absolutely enjoyable, To all the staff , from the Maxwell's of Ohio.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 October 2016

My husband and I stayed at this Quality Inn October 18, 2016. It was the best motel stay ever! We were on the bottom floor and we wondered if any other people were in the place since it was so quiet! Coffee and chocolate chip cookies were in the lobby and were great! The pool was too cool for us, but the hot tub was very nice. During the night my husband heard one door shut, I didn't hear it or anything else. In the morning the breakfast was awesome-waffles, scrambled eggs, bacon, biscuits, gravy, different breads and sweets. Of course there was coffee (with vanilla creamer even) and juices. The room was very good too. Nice furnishings with a fridge, microwave, coffee pot, desk and comfy chair with ottoman. We would definitely go here again! Thanks Quality Inn!

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 September 2016 via mobile

We went to Rogersville for a genealogy trip and stayed for 4 nights at the Quality Inn. We discovered that it is under new ownership and in the process of refurbishing. Our room was remodeled and outstanding! The room was clean and free from odors, new mattresses (no bed bugs), quiet, nice bathroom, yummy breakfast, and fantastic staff! Please give this hotel a chance because the owner is a super nice young man trying to fix a hotel that was neglected by previous owners. He went out of his way to make our stay as comfortable as possible!

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 May 2016

excellent hotel! the associates at this location,
best I've experienced inn 35 years of business travel. breakfast was good, rooms are clean, I like the new management, and its affordable
I recommend this hotel for leisure, families, business, friends

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business