“Good Food Very Poor Service”
Review of Long John Silver's

Long John Silver's
Ranked #31 of 42 Restaurants in Rogersville
Reviewed 2 August 2017 via mobile

Every time I eat at this restaurant they never cut their light on night to indicate that they are open (see photo). They start cleaning the dining room 2 hours before they close and you can't sit where you want. They seal off the main section and limit your seating options to one row of tables. The employees are more interested in going home than servicing their customers. For Example: I ordered a platter and they sold me a lesser platter because The casheir wasn't paying attention to me, she was more interested in finishing the cleaning task she was working on. When my order was ready they forgot my appetizer (cheese sticks). And it was still downhill from there. The manager locked the doors 20 minutes before they closed so nobody else could enter. Other than this the food was good. This has become a very common situation with a lot of places. You can call the Franchise and complain and all they want to do is give you a free meal. I hope this gets to the franchise to let them know that I want a good meal with GOOD SERVICE I don't want your free meal.

Reviewed 21 February 2017

They always make my seafood as I order it. Bringing it to you hot. Always makes seafood tastes better when it is not cold to touch. Visit often.,

Reviewed 9 February 2017

Love their fish and as always it was wonderful. Try them if you haven't already. Delicious food and great hushpuppies.

Reviewed 6 July 2016 via mobile

The fish tasted like it was fried in 2yr old oil. The fries were no better as they were apparently fried in the same oil. We will never go to another Long John Silvers Again.

Reviewed 6 November 2015

It doesn't matter if you get fish or chicken or shrimp at Long John Silver's because it all tastes the same with the overpowering taste of the batter they use on everything. I still go there once or twice a year though. Stay away if you're prone to Acid Reflux though. This stuff gives a whole new perspective to the word heartburn.