Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
WyndhamUS$84
PricelineUS$84
Agoda.comUS$84
FindHotelUS$84
TripadvisorUS$84
StayForLongUS$113
All reviews shiloh battlefield room was clean hot breakfast waffles large tv place to stay great stay mini fridge night stay staff was very friendly parking lot tn cereal channels pickwick linens clerk
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 April 2021

I had a great experience at this Days Inn. I am completing grad school work in Savannah this semester and chose to stay here several weeks in a row.
Each visit I experienced friendly staff, a clean room, and quietness. They also have coffee and snacks each morning. The staff put me in the same room each week I visited, so it felt like a home away from home. The housekeeping lady was also very pleasant.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
jay patel, General Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Savannah, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2021

Thank you for your review. It's always good to see a familiar face. We're glad you enjoy your stays with us, and hope to see you again many more times in the future.

Reviewed 1 April 2021

My apologies to the management and staff at this particular Days Inn; my first review was meant for another Days Inn elsewhere. Our stay at this Days Inn was very good, clean, good coffee in the morning, very friendly staff that gave us good directions on how to get to the Shiloh battlefield. Even told about a little breakfast joint(Mollies Monday) we ate at the next morning. Again, my apologies for the errant review.

Room tip: Nice place, friendly staff.
Date of stay: March 2021

Thank you for the reply and responding to the review, glad to hear you enjoyed mollie mondays and we hope to see you again. future.

Reviewed 31 March 2021

I stayed here last week when I went to savannah. Excellent place to stay and great value. Rooms were very clean and staff was very friendly. Easy check in and check out. I would stay here again next time I go to Savannah.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 1 March 2021

We drove into a strange town without reservations, called them, got directions and last minute reservations. Staff extremely friendly. The WIFI was very strong. Room very clean. Had small continental breakfast, which is a plus in this day of COVID.
Good Value

Date of stay: January 2021
jay patel, General Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Savannah, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2021

Thank you for the review.

Reviewed 4 December 2020

If your staying at a hotel this is the best place to stay at in Savannah. Clean and very nice people. They did not have the Hot breakfast but that was because of Covid. Usually the Breakfast is good. We always stay here when coming to Savannah to visit my parents.

Date of stay: November 2020
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for the review, we hope to see you soon.