“Five Oaks Farmhouse”

Five Oaks Farm Kitchen
Ranked #18 of 187 Restaurants in Sevierville
Price range: US$5 - US$20
Description: Five Oaks Farm Kitchen welcomes hungry travelers from near and far for Southern-style breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Reviewed 29 September 2019 via mobile

We love to eat here, even met family that hasn't been. You get a lot of food so go hungry. The service is friendly. The prices aren't too bad, a little high but worth it, and wirth the wait

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (1,371)

Reviewed 28 September 2019 via mobile

The wait was worth the good food. For breakfast we had the biscuits and gravy, an omelet and one of the skillets. The portions were big and the taste good. We’ll be back...

Reviewed 27 September 2019

First place we went to for lunch when we got in town. Really good food!! Portions were good too!! Loved the atmosphere also!!

Reviewed 27 September 2019

what happened to the good food that you use to serve... I went to your restaurant Sept.23rd for lunch me an my friend. Was excited to be there an we got seated quickly and got our sweet tea just fine... then everything went BAD I ordered the Cornbread Salad and my Friend Ordered the Cob or Kale Salad the one that is suppose to be hot. OMG we waited over 45 mins for our food had to get the manager to go ask about it. the waiter was rude and clumsy he spilled my soup all over the table an never said he was sorry nor did he clean it up... our food was bad SALAD OVER COOKED WAS SENT BACK MY SALAD HAD about 10 beans in it an no cornbread. waiter rolled his eyes when we told him we wanted something else.. And what happened to the food we did not eat it... Bad service ..all the way around... except the manager he was nice about the issue but our meal was not comped.. and we paid for really bad food and Service... doubt I will ever return again....
6 months ago food was great but now not much choices and who wants breakfast all day .. not me.... and lunch menu is to sm of choices not ... needs work folks needs a lot of work.. poor thumbs down food....

4  Thank Barbara L
Reviewed 26 September 2019 via mobile

Absolutely the best breakfast I’ve had. I had 4 meals here, all different,all great!
Try the cinnamon roll, it will feed two

2  Thank luthersam