“GRITS!!!”

Five Oaks Farm Kitchen
Ranked #18 of 185 Restaurants in Sevierville
Price range: US$5 - US$20
Description: Five Oaks Farm Kitchen welcomes hungry travelers from near and far for Southern-style breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Reviewed 14 August 2021 via mobile

Place is beautiful. Seated quickly. Great service. Excellent breakfast. Best grits I have ever eaten. EVER! We will be back often.

Date of visit: August 2021
Write a reviewReviews (1,346)

Reviewed 9 August 2021 via mobile

We were looking for a local restaurant on our first night in town. Two places were over 45 minute wait, then we came across Five Oaks. Our family of five was seated immediately and quickly had drink and food orders taken. We received a cup of potato soup which everyone enjoyed even two of our kids that don’t care for soup. Kids ordered fried chicken, which says it is made with hot sauce. Our server said it wasn’t hot and the kids confirmed. We also had country fried steak and a variety of sides. All food came out timely and everything tasted good. Few things needed a little salt but that may just be personal taste. Overall everyone enjoyed the meal.

Reviewed 9 August 2021

Was very impressed by this place. We arrived after 830 pm and were seated in about 10min. The restaurant was beautiful. The service was amazing. I ordered the prime rib& after about 15min the manager came to our table to apologize that they were out of the prime rib and offered me the pot roast. My dinner arrived with a heaping portion of the most delicious pot roast I ever had. My husband had the sampler platter with three different things of pulled pork, ribs and steak. He loved the pulled pork. My kids had the chicken tenders. The manager took off my meal & the drinks off the bill. Which was very unexpected and we were very grateful. Also our waiter (forgot his name) was very friendly and helpful. Would come back here if in the area.

Reviewed 9 August 2021

absolutely a must try place. Food was amazing and reasonable service time. I had the fried cinnamon roll and a side of eggs and took half of it home and it was amazing. The pancakes are the thickest I have ever seen and all 6 of us left with leftovers and happy full bellies.

Reviewed 8 August 2021

This is such an awesome place to eat! The atmosphere is pretty cool also. It is a little pricey but very well worth it! It will not disappoint you !

Date of visit: June 2021