“amazing! definiately rest and relaxation!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Sevierville
Ancient Oaks Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #9 of 17 Sevierville B&B and Inns
Reviewed 1 February 2012

I absolutely loved my stay here. My boyfriend and I stayed 4 nights for our 5 year anniversary and we felt right at home. Ida the house keeper was super friendly and helpful. She cooked our breakfast each morning and it was amazing! Each room here has a unique style. We stayed in the Zen room. It was very peaceful. The only suggestion I have to make is that there should be a hot tub for everyone in the house- as I thought there was. Only the reneissance room has the hot tub. (Keep this in mind while reserving your room.) All in all the house was absolutely beautiful! I was really impressed- decor, layout, the view, etc. I would definitely stay here again. A+

Room Tip: the enchanted room is upstairs, the medevial room is downstairs with the game room, the other 3 roo...
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 18 November 2011

We recently stayed at Ancient Oaks for our annual vacation. We start the week out each time with a B&B stay on our first night in TN. We arrived and got settled in our room which was the Zen room. It was very nicely decorated and as you would imagine was very relaxing. There were Guradelli chocolates in the room and also a Kurieg Coffee Machine with lots of coffe/hot cocoa choices. We opted to have romantic 4 course dinner prepared for us. Ms Ida served us in the library complete with candles, a fireplace and dimmed lights. It was very very nice. I told her that we felt like Price William and Princess Kate. Then we went downstairs and they had almost any game imaginable for you to play. And then we went into the movie/theatre room. WOW.... this entire place is gorgeous with its furnishings and tapestries and flooring....We had a very restful nights sleep and it was awesome. Then breakfast the next morning was out on the terrace overlooking the mountains, Just beautiful as far as they eye could see. We made it back into town the next day and on to the Titanic exhibit. We got a vmail from Ms Ida that my husband had left his pillow at the inn. Well let me tell you, she was so thoughtful and helpful that she actually drove part of the way back to town and met us with the pillow., She got out of her warm car to hand it to us and give me a pat on the back to console me since I was a little upset that he had left the pillow. But that just goes to show you the kind of caring and tender love and car she pays to each and every guest. I WOULD GO BACK HERE AGAIN FOR SURE and I HIGHLY recommend this B&NB to any and every one....

Room Tip: Zen room is very tranquil and relaxing
1  Thank suquannas
Reviewed 15 November 2011

We cannot express in words how outstanding this B&B is. However we will try. Ms. Ida is such a wonderful person and takes such great care of her guests. She has a great knowledge of the area and can recommend all the good shows and attractions. Take advantage of the amenities card for shows and things to do off site.
The property is a beautiful home and every detail is done to perfection. You could spend a week here and never leave the grounds. Everything is so luxurious without losing the home like appeal. The atmosphere is very relaxed and comforting.
Ms. Ida is an absolutely wonderful cook. Waking up to the smell of breakfast cooking is the only reason you will want to get out of the comfortable bed and cozy room. Her stuffed French Toast and pancakes are heavenly. And there is no shortage of it. If you leave the table hungry, it is your own fault.
The game room and theater provide plenty to keep you busy while relaxing and enjoying all that there is to offer. If nothing else, you have to experience the seats (recliners) in the theater.
As soon as we walked in the door, Ms. Ida made us feel as we had known her all our lives. We are so proud to have met her and will always consider her our friend. We plan to stay in contact with her as we feel she is a great person.
We plan to make this an annual event, if not more often, especially as long as Ms. Ida is there. This is definitely our get-away from home destination.
Thank you to Ms. Ida and the owner of Ancient Oaks Bed and Breakfast for a unforgettable honeymoon from Sidney and Lisa Booth.

2  Thank Sidney B
Reviewed 14 November 2011

My husband and I usually stay at B&B's when we travel, and this is now way up there on the top of my list of favorite places. The house is HUGE and perfectly decorated. The game room downstairs was so much fun, as was the entertainment room. We've never stayed somewhere that had so many activities right there at the house, so it gave us a chance to play some games and unwind from our drive, and then after we got back from dinner in Pigeon Forge. We stayed in the Medieval room, which is by itself off the game room and it has no windows, so we accidentally overslept because every time we woke up it was dark. Everything was extremely clean, and there were thoughtful little touches of luxury everywhere. I enjoyed the in-room Kuerig machine. We brought our own bottle of wine and they had glasses and an opener for us, which was handy. Ms. Ida was an incredible hostess, very enjoyable to be around, made us feel like family. I would absolutely stay here again, except next time I want to stay in the Renaissance Room because it looked amazing.

Room Tip: Medieval Room was downstairs by itself and opened into the game room. The theater room was next door...
1  Thank uufrisbee7
Reviewed 10 November 2011

This house just wowed me from the time we walked in the beautiful huge European style front doors. Ida welcomed us. She cooked breakfast for us, and she just made us feel so taken care of. This was so much better than a hotel. We didn't have a typical bed and breakfast experience as we had this whole amazing place to ourselves except for one night when a lady came kind of late and left early the next morning. We didn't even see her. But it was so much fun to wander around this luxurious estate and play lady of the manor. We stayed in the Renaissance Room which is the largest room with a jacuzzi in the bedroom and a big screen on the wall. The bath was amazing. The shower could have probably easily accomodated 4 people so my husband and I enjoyed it immensely. There is a gameroom downstairs where we played air hockey and ping pong. There's also a bar down there - beautiful little bar, and an awesome theatre room. Bring your own favorite just in case you can't find anything to your liking. Also, if you stay in the Renaissance Room, bring your favorite music. It has surround sound.

Great choice for a real retreat from reality for a few days.

Room Tip: Actually, there is no swimming pool, but there is a hot tub just outside the Renaissance Room.
1  Thank fcombs