Braeside Inn
Hampton Inn Sevierville(Sevierville)(Great Value!)
US$190
US$179
Hampton.com
Comfort Inn Apple Valley(Sevierville)(Great Value!)
US$160
ComfortInn
Sleep Inn(Sevierville)(Great Value!)
US$119
SleepInn
Clarion Inn Willow River(Sevierville)(Great Value!)
US$132
US$112
Quality Inn & Suites River Suites(Sevierville)(Great Value!)
US$94
QualityInn
Resort at Governor's Crossing(Sevierville)(Great Value!)
US$320
US$209
Travelocity
Oak Tree Lodge(Sevierville)(Great Value!)
US$114
Berry Springs Lodge(Sevierville)
US$225
US$180
  • Breakfast included
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 3 November 2008

My husband and I stayed there for a weekend to attend an event in Knoxville. It was just what we needed...far enough away to forget the hustle and bustle and just revel in the peace and beautiful views of the Smokies. Tom and Wendy were great hosts.

• Stayed: August 2008, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 November 2008

The Braeside Inn was an excellent stay in the Smokies with easy access to the arts community, hiking trails and restaurants. Wendy and Tom offer warm hospitality, tremendous food and a great deal of knowledge about activities in the area. We will definitely be back!

Reviewed 20 October 2008

My wife and I enjoyed our stay so much at the Breaside Inn that we couldn't believe it when it was time to leave. We've never felt more at home while on vacation. Tom and Wendy are special people and they make you feel at home the entire time with their warm hospitality. The rooms are super clean, and comfortable. The breakfasts were unbelievable and the nightly desserts were outstanding. The views from the Inn are stunning, especially at sunrise and sunset. Thank you Tom and Wendy for a great experience! We can't say enough how much we enjoyed our stay at the Braeside, and we can't wait to go back!

Reviewed 19 October 2008

I take pleasure in planning trips. When I saw the Braeside Inn online, I was excited by the pictures and all the information I found about the Inn and the owners. However, nothing could have prepared us for what awaited at the top of the hill when we arrived. All my expectations in the planning stage were stunningly exceeded as we rounded the corner at the top of the drive. It could not have been more perfect. The Inn is cozy, comfortable, clean, neat, and well-appointed. There are only three guest rooms so it can never be overrun with lots of people. Immediately upon entering, my husband and I felt at home. We spoke of the Inn as "home" the entire three days we were there. The panoramic views of the Smokey Mountains and pasture land were the most dramatic I have ever seen. They have created the perfect viewing location on the expansive back deck with plenty of rocking chairs. I got up 45 minutes before sunrise each day and made sure we were on the deck well before sunset and after so as not to miss the spectacular 'show'. The breakfasts are fantastic and the evening treats an absolute delight. All this warm hospitality flows naturally from the InnKeepers, who are completely dedicated to making your stay as pleasant and memorable as possible. They care and it shows in every detail. If you are looking for a truly restful, relaxing trip with views of which you'll never tire, food that is delicious, and a cozy, warm atmosphere ,the Braeside Inn has it all! We will return and it can't be soon enough.

Reviewed 13 October 2008

This is a beautiful B&B. The rooms are decorated beautifuly and there is room to relax. The owners are very special people. They made us feel like we were guests not patrons. The food was wonderful and the view from the back deck was awesome. Wish it was closer so we could go every year.

• Stayed: October 2008, travelled with friends