“Awesome experience for all”

Smoky Mountain Llama Treks - Day Tours
Reviewed 29 January 2017

Steve G, Owner at Smoky Mountain Llama Treks - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2017

All reviews
in 12 reviews
"oatmeal cookies"
"bring bananas"
in 3 reviews
"the pisgah national forest"
"mile hike"
in 9 reviews

Reviewed 18 January 2017

Reviewed 11 December 2016

Reviewed 28 November 2016

My wife and I did this as our first excursion for our Honeymoon. Steve was extremely friendly and we loved hiking with the Llamas. The beginning of the hike was a bit of a shocker due to the steep incline of the hill but after the initial few moments of the hike, it was smooth walking for us. Our llamas were very friendly and enjoyed every moment of it as my wife and I walked throughout the small trail Steve had made. It was quite enjoyable and worth the money. We even got a souvenir for a friend of ours who gave us a hard time about hiking with llamas.

I sure pray that your marriage last and lasts. It was my pleasure to be the first person to do an excursion with the newlyweds. It's funny how many times I have heard about people laughing at my clients for wanting to take a llama tour. It's also funny how many times I have heard how this was the best thing people did while they were in the Smokies. Our moto is we make Smoky Mtn Memories that last for decades. It's my clients that have made us who we are today through their stories.

Steve

See more reviews
Reviewed 26 November 2016 via mobile

We bought a Groupon for 10 to come to the farm. The kids (ages 2-11) all had a blast. The adults loved it. There were tons of smiles and laughter spread during that hour. We brought two large gallon zip locks of graham cracker cookies and they love it. The animals were so gentle and the guide was well informed. Would love to consider a llama trek next time!

Yes, our llamas do love their snacks and meeting new people. We love to see all kids develop the permagrin (permanent grin) regardless of age. We sure would love to have the family back for a trek next time. Then you can hear ALL the amazing stories that has built our reputation of motivation speaker/part pastor/part llama guide.

Steve