“So much fun!”

US$72.78*
and up
Smoky Mountain Padgett Mill Llama Trek
Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

This was a last minute decision when we saw the sign on our way into town. We were very pleased with experience! The llamas are sweet and well behaved. The guide was very pleasant and full of interesting stories.

Steve G, Owner at Smoky Mountain Llama Treks - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2017

I'm glad that you were able to stop by and see us even if it was a last minute decision. I'm also proud that you were pleased with the experience.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

Great time was had by all during our visit and hike. Steve shared his knowledge of the animals and surrounding woods. He introduced all the Llama's and told their story, we got his story during the hike. In the short time together we had fun leading the Llama's along the trail. They probably knew the way better than us but let us lead anyway. Would recommend to anyone with children as Steve is super with them also. Thanks you for a great trip.

Thanks for the kind words. I love to share my stories with those that come to visit. Everyone wants to know how in the world we got into the llama business. Our llamas are great and love to go on hikes so they can eat and enjoy your company with them as we walk through the woods.

Reviewed 2 July 2017 via mobile

Thank you Steve for a perfect afternoon!
Taylee, Curly & Peanut Butter could not have been more lovable! Great hike and great conversation. You are someone we will never forget! I hope your dinner with Chuck is everything you imagine! Thank you again for the memories, our girls are still talking about their hike with their lovable friends!

Steve G, Owner at Smoky Mountain Llama Treks - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2017

Thanks for stopping by the farm and meeting our llamas and myself. It truly was a pleasure for me to meet you and your family. Glad we were able to make Smoky Mtn Llama Memories for you. I also love to hear that I'm someone you will never forget. It's a personal goal of mine. I know the dinner will be EVERYTHING I imagined it to be.

Reviewed 1 July 2017

We had a great time meeting Steve and the Llama gang. Our family of 5 had a super fun and new exciting twist on hiking. Our 7 year old misses Peanut Butter already, he hasn't stopped talking about him since our hike. Thank you Steve, we miss you Peanut Butter!!!!

Thanks guys, for stopping by and saying Hi to the llamas and myself. Peanut butter has been sad as well since you left. We do appreciate meeting you and your family...it was our pleasure to meet you as well. Continue to go after your goals and dreams!!

Reviewed 29 June 2017

We did the llama farm visit in May. Our group had 4 adults and 6 ranging in age from 4-14. Everyone had a great time, adults included. Steve, the owner, was super friendly and easy to talk to. The kids had a blast walking the llamas around, brushing and feeding them. My daughter especially took a liking to the alpaca. My daughter loved his dogs too! Definitely something I would recommend to families with children. We look forward to going again on our next visit to Tennessee and possibly doing the hike with them!

Steve G, Owner at Smoky Mountain Llama Treks - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2017

Thank you for the kind words. We appreciated you visiting the farm and I know the llamas were happy to stretch their legs that day. We're also glad that you and your kids had a blast here on the farm during your visit. We'd love to have you come back and see us again.
Steve