“Unique adventure!”

US$72.78*
and up
Smoky Mountain Padgett Mill Llama Trek
Reviewed 21 July 2017

When we vacation, we try to find unique memories for our family to enjoy that aren't the norm! This was a fabulous adventure. The drive out to the farm was beautiful and once we got there so many fluffy llamas to hug on. It's not a fancy zoo-like place, you're at a real working farm, afterall, but Steve was so kind and shared fun facts about llamas and my 12yo daughter hugged and grinned from ear to ear. We didn't do the trek, just the farm visit.

Steve G, Owner at Smoky Mountain Llama Treks - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2017

Glad to hear that you had a grand time out here on the farm with all our llamas. It's so great to see peoples faces light up when they get to enter the llama pen and touch the llamas up close and personal. It's music to our ears to hear that your daughter was grinning from ear to ear. Hope you have smoky mountain memories for years to come.

Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

I had the best time with Steve, our guide and Talley, my llama. Beautiful scenery, very laid back, perfect weather and the sweetest llama in the world. I would recommend this outing!

We appreciated your visit and getting to know you. It truly was our pleasure to add you to our list of every growing llama friends. Remember to push towards accomplishing those goals in life.

Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

Walking with a llama through the mountains was added and completed on my bucket list on the same day! you will not regret this one! Steve is one of a kind!!!! (in a good way)

Steve G, Owner at Smoky Mountain Llama Treks - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2017

Thanks for stopping by the farm and adding and completing a bucket list item while on our trek. Love to hear that people are checking off goals, dreams or bucket list items. I hope that I am one of a kind...I'm not sure the world could deal with more than one of me...

Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

Our visit with Steve and all the llamas was amazing! The llamas were so sweet and tame and Steve kept our attention the whole time with so many stories and llama facts. Kid friendly and welcoming environment.

Thanks for the review guys. It sure was my pleasure to meet you and have you hang out with our llamas. I sure have a lot of stories to share with people and really enjoy sharing the stories about all the great people that have told stories while hiking with me. Thanks for stopping by and make sure you stop by again when your in town.

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

This was a last minute decision when we saw the sign on our way into town. We were very pleased with experience! The llamas are sweet and well behaved. The guide was very pleasant and full of interesting stories.

I'm glad that you were able to stop by and see us even if it was a last minute decision. I'm also proud that you were pleased with the experience.