“Jim O. ”
Review of Curry House

Curry House
Ranked #25 of 157 Restaurants in Smyrna
Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

The lunch buffet was ok. The selection was less than great. Vegetables were mushy. The selection was not heated enough.

Reviewed 8 September 2017

We are from England and were in Smyrna for the eclipse. We opted for a 'To go' meal and we were very impressed. Chicken Tikka very good. Their Lamb Rogan Josh was excellent. All in all well worth the money and of high quality. I'm surprised that they have not had many reviews.
Unlikely to be back soon. However would certainly recommend this restaurant.

1  Thank LeginLeets
Reviewed 21 August 2017

They even had onion bhaji and poppadoms on the buffet every thing we had was great and the staff are very helpful and friendly what a refreshing change to find just wish we had decent Indian restaurants in Naples Florida

1  Thank BonitaNaples
Reviewed 8 June 2017 via mobile

I went to the Curry House for Dinner, I had the Lentils Soup, Lamb Curry and Nana. The Soup was alittle sweet, but still Good and I should had the less Spicy Curry but still Good. The bread was good. The Resturant is nicely Decorated Cloth Tablecloths and Napkins as well China Plates. My Waitress was slow, at first had My food before my Water but after that it was better, thou She was very nice. This would be a Great Resturant for a Date night.

1  Thank andypandaNashville
Reviewed 3 June 2017

I developed a fondness for Indian food during several long business trips to India, but I when I returned home I could not reproduce that great taste at any of the restaurants around the Nashville area. I was happy to discover the Curry House the week it opened and was delighted to find the food to be excellent. My wife is not a fan of Indian food but because the Curry House has a lunch buffet, she agreed to try it and now it is her favorite restaurant. The prices are low, the taste and quality is high and the owners and staff are friendly.

1  Thank redeye_again