“Just Ok”

Salvo's Pizza
Ranked #6 of 157 Restaurants in Smyrna
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 16 October 2017

The pizza is literally just ok. My family and I got the cheese with beef pizza, it looked as if the meat had just been thrown on the pizza and looked like it had been tossed around in the car because the cheese was falling off the crust, and the back part of the crust was bent over. It could've been a lot better. I had the fettucine alfredo, my mom had the house salad, and they were both pretty good. But they also could have been a lot better. We had the meal delivered to our hotel and the guy said that it would take about an hour to receive. Instead it took about an hour and 15 minutes, mind you we hadn't ate since breakfast and when we ordered it was around 8 at night. So the delivery man didn't arrive until 9:15p to 9:25p. So at this point were starving. I guess you could say that it was something to eat for the night.

Reviewed 26 September 2017 via mobile

I had a pizza here and while it was Ok I couldn't really say it was anything special. I must say that I did go boring on my choice of pizza so maybe that's why I wasn't wowed.
It's pretty plain inside so not a good choice if you want something to impress.
It seemed popular with the locals so it must be doing a lot right.

Not really much else to say.

1  Thank Will_HInverness
Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

Travelers always want to know where the locals eat. Smyrna natives know that hands down the best pizza in town is near the interstate, off Sam Ridley at Salvos.

Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

Ordered a kind of expensive pizza with the works. It was good up until I was pulling a long piece of someone's black hair out of my mouth!! It was baked into the pizza, as we found another strand in the box!

Took the pizza back up front, they said they didn't know how the hair got there, sure did! Psssst...hi one was wearing a hair net. Didn't offer another pizza, nor refunded our money.

Will never go back, have never been back, couldn't pay me to go back.

Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

Salvos has the best pizza in Smyrna! Their sauce & ingredients are fantastic!!!! Great place for lunch with the family after church!

Been to Salvo's Pizza? Share your experiences!