“Always busy”

Thida thai
Ranked #10 of 157 Restaurants in Smyrna
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 27 June 2017

The new location is bigger, but still hard to get a table.
I would say overall the wait staff is still very nice but maybe more hectic means less personable?
We arrived at 1115 for lunch and hardly a table available.
Food was excellent, Service ok.
One thing that was surprising is they seem to have parking all around the building but the back of the building is disorganized and full of clutter which was a poor impression for a new building.

Reviewed 19 June 2017 via mobile

I've been here twice over the past couple of years, and I would come here a lot more often if I lived closer. GREAT Thai food. I've eaten at a lot of Thai places around the country and this is one of my favorites. Friendly staff. I recommend the Panang Curry. My wife loved the Green Curry. The steamed dumplings appetizer was delicious. The fresh rolls were ok, but perhaps my least favorite item we ordered. They came with a sauce that was sweeter than the typical peanut sauce. My kids were able to get Lo Mein with chicken & no veggies, so they were happy, too!

Thank H.G. H
Reviewed 18 June 2017 via mobile

My first and definitely not my last visit. The food was all excellent. The waitstaff was very friendly and accommodating. All four of us had different meals and they were no complaints at all.

Reviewed 3 May 2017

Sushi bar was fastest service I've ever experienced..sushi was wonderful. The thai food was some of the best we've ever had. Service was fast

Reviewed 3 April 2017

We live in Murfreesboro, but frequently go to Smyrna to shop or to the movies. Thida Thai is in a great location - very nice on the inside. Lots of menu choices, a long with a sushi menu. I've now eaten there 3 times, and each time was excellent. Service was great, food was fresh and tasty. Love their coconut soup, calamari, curry dishes, stir fry....it's all good! Highly recommend.