“Carryout breakfast”
Review of Chick-fil-A

Chick-fil-A
Ranked #19 of 161 Restaurants in Smyrna
Reviewed 6 October 2017 via mobile

I don't frequent chick fil A and not familiar with their menu, so I got whatever everyone was eating for breakfast. Surprise me I am not picky. Chkn biscuit and hash rounds. Both very good.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

My wife and i go almost every Saturday.The food and service is very good.The worker are very nice and always ready to help you.It's my wife favorite place for lunch.

Reviewed 21 June 2017

You can always count on Chick fil a. Even if there is a line of cars around the building for drive through, they get you through as efficiently as they possibly can, and in a super courteous manner.
Orders are almost always right, the only thing that's ever been forgotten in our order is Chick-fil-a sauce(which my daughters could bathe in-they love it so much)

You can beat re-fills and there is no other fast food restaurant that has such quality food and consistent, excellent service.

Kudos to CFA.

Reviewed 10 May 2017

Living in ATL, i get a lot of opportunity to eat at Chick-Fil-A. Always good, never a problem. But I have to say the chicken here didn't taste like a normal Chick-fil-A. It was ok, nothing special.
Had the Chicken fingers and they just weren't the same as normal. Not much else to say.

Reviewed 29 April 2017

Noise, chaos, confusion, delays. It was our first and last visit to one of these places. Better name...Yuck Cluck. Chicken had no flavor so I mostly got a BLT on a bun. Lots of noisy children and adult men with their pants falling down. The manager didn't (manage).
Don't use the drive up as it had about 25 cars in it....no escape.

Been to Chick-fil-A? Share your experiences!