“Sucks”

Add it.
Starbucks
Ranked #4 of 4 Coffee & Tea in Smyrna
Reviewed 25 May 2016

If you like over priced drinks, etc and waiting forever in a drive thru line, be my guest. Half the time the people there are rude and no way will i return and spend any money with them

Reviewed 23 February 2016

I like when someone else makes the coffee. I have my favorite drink and they all make it about the same with some differences by taste or style. The biggest differences between Starbucks is the amount of outdoor seating. This one is inside only.

Reviewed 28 October 2015

Starbucks are all pretty much the same, with the defining features as how fast or clean they are--can't say much about the latter because I only used the drive thru. This was a fast one, which was greatly appreciated!

Reviewed 13 July 2015

We were seated promptly, menu has a large variety of items and are priced reasonably. Service was good. Recommend

Reviewed 8 April 2015

This is a great Starbucks. The staff are friendly and they do a really nice job of handling the heavy traffic in the am. I stop here on my way to work and I always go in. Nice place, always clean.