“Good Pizza Buffet For Those in a Hurry”
Review of CiCi's Pizza

CiCi's Pizza
Ranked #73 of 158 Restaurants in Smyrna
Reviewed 11 April 2017

We've eaten in a large number of Cici's locations all across the southern U.S. and while there is certainly a great similarity in buffet items because it is a chain restaurant, we have found that some seem to stand out from the crowd. This location is one of those standouts. When you ask for a specialty pizza, all locations will make it for you, but here they seem to take extra care. The toppings are generous and evenly placed on the crust and even the slices are cut in equal sizes. The items on the buffet are fresh, both the salad items and the prepared pizzas. Folks are friendly here and the tables are quickly cleaned when vacated. Handicap accessible and Senior discount.

Reviewed 15 September 2016

Best CiCi's I have ever visited. A variety of pizzas, kept hot and kept coming. Oh, and of course, salad. We had a large group with no problem.

Reviewed 15 July 2016

Cici's certainly isn't bad for the price, but for a Friday night with as many people as there was in the facility it was much too warm. I was surprised also that the pizza's didn't turn over quicker. They were not as warm (temperature wise) as I would have preferred. Yes, I would go again with my grandbaby, but if I was by myself no I wouldn't go again.

Reviewed 23 June 2016

It is a cheap place for family pizza buffet. It is fair on food. But, I not much on being cut off in line continually by kids or having kids continually running by my table or being hit by thrown food.

Reviewed 2 June 2016 via mobile

The food was good. The prices were great. The place could have been a little cleaner though. All in all it was good.