“Best subs”

Sub Station II
Ranked #32 of 161 Restaurants in Smyrna
Cuisines: Deli, Italian
Reviewed 13 July 2017

I love eating at the Sub Station II. The people are friendly and the subs are great. Try the steak and cheese sub.

Reviewed 16 June 2017

We like going to this mom & pop shop. It may not be equal to what folks expect of delis in the northeastern states but we still love the subs and service! It is a small building next to the railroad. If the weather is nice we get our subs to go and enjoy them at the nearby Gregory Mills park. If you don't like Pepsi products, bring a drink or ask for water.

Reviewed 10 May 2017

Its a small little sandwich shop that has a pretty good sub. Its way better than any of the sub chains but not a true deli sandwich

Reviewed 20 August 2016 via mobile

That's really the only difference between any sandwich place. This one has good bread. I had a BLT and the ingredients were fresh. They'll toast your bread of you want and I do. The place was decently clean. I just don't get a huge drive for sandwiches that I can get anywhere. Make it superbly different or use only the best. I'll probably come back, cause the choice is limited in the area.

1  Thank nabenom
Reviewed 19 August 2016

These folks know how to make a sub, grinder, hoagie, etc! Fresh meats, great bread, and fresh veggies make for a great sandwich. My favorite is the #19...kind of an Italian but with some extra meats. Get the large or you will regret it...LOL

Been to Sub Station II? Share your experiences!