“A Fish Place”

Add it.
Captain D's
Ranked #116 of 157 Restaurants in Smyrna
Reviewed 1 August 2017

Another fast food place. Fish dinners for about $5. Variety of fish and seafood, not just catfish. Self-service inside or drive-thru.

Reviewed 9 March 2017

We like getting take out on the fish dinner, chicken salad, and butterfly shrimp specials. It is just down the road from us and we love the fast service and short drive home because we are able to eat the food while it is still hot!!

Reviewed 14 March 2016

This has got to be the worse place Captains D's has anywhere. We went by to get Salmon for me and Clam strips for her. They were out of Broccoli, clam strips, macaroni and cheese, green beans, and to top it off extremely short handed. We ordered anyway and our total wait time was over an hour to get food, a good part of it was cold, and over $20.00 for 2 people. Speaking of cold, the thermostat was set on 58 degrees and several in the dining room where freezing. I asked them to please turn it up to 2 different people and it was never done. We got our food in plastic containers, but they will not fit in the small holes in the trash cans, so we could throw them away. Absolutely ridiculous. I personally saw at least 8 cars in the drive thru pull off and leave. This is not the 1st time this has happened at this location, and it seems the owner, just doesn't care. My recommendation is to sell this place to someone who cares about customers, because the owner/staff sure doesn't seem to. Got a 1 star because i can't give it a zero. Stay away.

1  Thank Glenn M
Reviewed 4 January 2016 via mobile

I once loved most D's. However, I would not feed my cat their food. Last time I ate at this restaurant was two years, ago.

The sides were fair. Their fries have never been great. The fish was not too greasy but was soggy-like and not crispy. It has very little taste at all.

They had remodeled the building but failed to remodel the reason people go to eat. -Eat good food for a good price.-
I won't be back in two years.

Reviewed 12 September 2015 via mobile

As I have said before, love the food here. Still have the plastic plates and service seems to have improved. I will be back to get some good seafood at reasonable prices.

Been to Captain D's? Share your experiences!