“Very disappointed”
Review of Zaxby's

Zaxby's
Ranked #81 of 157 Restaurants in Smyrna
Reviewed 9 August 2017

The service is horrible and extremely slow. Also better check your order 80% chance it wrong. The management needs to retrain employees or find young people who care and want a job. If this place doesn't get better we'll others will find better for there dollar.

Reviewed 13 September 2016 via mobile

Love the chicken. Loved the fries and would love to have some of the seasoning at home for fries. Pickles were ok. The sauce was just the right amount of hot.
Super friendly workers.

Reviewed 16 July 2016 via mobile

My family wanted a little snack/small meal before grocery shopping so we wouldn't buy the whole store. We went through the drive thru and purchased a Nibblers combo to share between us. It was hot and fresh, and was amazingly delicious. You can never go wrong with a buttery bread chicken tender sandwich. They are the perfect size for a little on the go snack. No complaints here in this particular trip.

Reviewed 14 February 2016

I have eaten here a few times and keep forgetting how expensive the chicken is for the taste. Nothing fancy about Zaxby's except their salads (best value for quantity)

Reviewed 6 January 2016

Sometimes I'm in the mood for fast chicken and I'm not really feeling Chick-fil-A, this is when Zaxbys comes into play. I usually never have any issues with this location. The employees here are mostly high school and sometimes they aren't the friendliest. The chicken and fries can get a little spongy if you get them to go, I think it's the humidity from the steam so it's best to eat before too long. I like to get a cup of seasoning salt for the fries because I like a lot of the stuff.

Been to Zaxby's? Share your experiences!