“Service and Food is Great”

LongHorn Steakhouse
Ranked #10 of 158 Restaurants in Smyrna
Reviewed 6 November 2017

We had quit visiting this location due to lack of consistency of good food and service. We visited again last night for the first time in at least a year. I have to say the food and service was spot on again. I hope they have found their niche again. My husband and I both ordered the filet and both were cooked to PERFECTION!!! No need for steak sauce when a steak is cooked as good as this!!!

Was a little disappointed to see they no longer have the spinach artichoke dip. :( But the white cheddar mushrooms are still there and they are still amazing.

We will definitely return as long as the food continues to stay at this level.

Our waiter was great too!!! Never waited on anything.... :)

Reviewed 10 September 2017

We started with the mushroom appetizer. They were well prepared and tasty. The steaks arrived shortly after we finished the salads. They were cooked as ordered. Both had good marbling and were lightly salted and peppered.

Despite being busy, we received excellent service throughout the evening. Kudos to teh wait staff.

Reviewed 27 June 2017

I had visitors from overseas and we opted for this restaurant.
They loved it, and I did too.
While service was not very fast with delays from kitchen, we did not mind so much as we were socializing.
Very tasty appetizers and my steak was awesome with amazing flavors.
Margarita was a great deal for price and quantity as well as taste.
One caution - the desserts are VERY big, Best to share.

Reviewed 20 June 2017

We got there and waited for about 15 minutes on a table for four. The waiter came over and apologized for the wait took our drink order and then came back over and apologized again and went into this big story about how he was having a bad day and so on... he said " I will get better" so he brought the bread out and then about 10 minutes later he finally brought drinks. We ordered appetizers and he again apologized and about 20 minutes later another person brought one appetizer out and we asked where the other was and she said she did not know. Our waiter came back over and apologized again and said the other would be right out. Another 10 minutes went by and the other appetizer came with another apology. We did our food orders and waited, three refills later a guy came by our table carrying our food, looked lost and went back into the kitchen. The waiter came back over, apologized again and said that the ticket had gotten lost and he was pushing our food order through right now. So we waited with more bread and more drinks. Finally our food came and it was good, we were starving. The food was prepared right and it was hot and fresh. The waiter came and apologized I think every time he walked by the table, which got a little annoying when you are trying to spend time with your dad who you don't see a lot on Father's Day. The only issue other than the constant apology's was the drinks had stuff in the bottom of the glasses, we asked the first time and he said he busted a tea bag and brought more out but all of the drinks were the same so we just drunk out of the top of the glasses. Two hours worth of tea and we had loose tea the whole time, so it was the only thing wrong with the food. We finished our meal and with more apologizes we paid our ticket and asked for to go drinks and he said they were out of to go cups and said he did not care if we took the glasses...

Reviewed 11 June 2017 via mobile

We had reservations for 7 people and arrived on time. There were several tables available when we got there but yet we waited 15 minutes before we were seated
The food for the most part was good. I did have trouble with my filet being cooked to medium, it came out medium rare. I let the server know and she took it back but when she brought it back (about 5 minutes later)it still was not medium(I don't like bloody juices when I cut into steak). My husband's steak was cooked to medium and so were everybody else's. So at this point I do not want to send it back twice so I ate around it and took it home
This could have been a 5 star rating. The service after we were seated was good and the quality of the food was excellent. It's the little things.

Been to LongHorn Steakhouse? Share your experiences!