“Your Average Sonic”

Add it.
Sonic Drive-In
Ranked #54 of 164 Restaurants in Smyrna
Reviewed 23 October 2016

Typical Sonic chain location. All the expected menu items. My wife loves Sonic, something I don't understand. She was happy with her tater tots and slurpee drink.

Reviewed 18 October 2016

Went through drive thru yesterday. Had specific hamburger orders. Neither burger was correct. Tots were cold. Ordered light ice. All drinks were full of ice.

Reviewed 11 September 2016

It's a fast food restaurant. I especially like this Sonic because it's always gotten our order right, they are always fast and efficient and I love that there is a drive thru, rather than all car hop spots. You really can't beat Happy Hour and the number of options available.

Reviewed 28 July 2016

I have been traveling for more than 16 months . It is always good to be able to pull in to a drive in and get great tasting food . I like to order and take to my Hotel room where is peaceful and enjoy my meal . Also they have one of the best verities of food than any other fast food places that I have been too . I would suggest trying their food the next time you would like quick friendly service and great food .

Reviewed 19 July 2016

The ability to get ice cream, shakes and drinks in the speed the drive in delivers is good. these items and there food are good for fast food. I like the breakfasts best.
The place needs to consider:
1. An extended time through drive-in only on weekends.
2. If you take credit cards, let customers put a tip on it so the waitstaff is not shortchanged.
3. Better advertising of specials.

Been to Sonic Drive-In? Share your experiences!