“Wonderful Wendy's”

Wendy's
Ranked #115 of 164 Restaurants in Smyrna
Cuisines: Fast food
Reviewed 15 February 2017

Great hot, meals. Apple Pecan salad is wonderful especially when the grilled chicken is warmed before being put on top.

Reviewed 3 January 2017

Very clean bathrooms! Nice and fast service! My husband found this Wendy's to be very clean and well stocked!

Reviewed 4 November 2016 via mobile

Stopped here on a Thursday evening and ordered Chili and a baked potato. The potato was about average but the Chili was exceptionally good. Service was very good as well.

Reviewed 14 October 2016

They may be quick, but your order will not be right. Of the two items I ordered at the drive through, one was completely left out of my bag and the other was missing a component of the salad. If they leave something out, the only way they can fix it is for you to go back to the store for a refund or the item. They won't offer to mail you a voucher to use at another store at your convenience. It will only inconvenience you more. Just keep driving. There are more options down the road.

Reviewed 31 July 2016

I've eaten here twice and both experiences were bad. The first time we got home and we had no fries. The second time we ate in, I ordered a baked potato...it was brought to me AFTER I had finished the rest of my meal. I enjoy Wendy'd more than any other chain burger place, but this one is simply the pits.

Been to Wendy's? Share your experiences!