“Delicious But a Little Scary”
Review of Fat Mo's Burgers

Fat Mo's Burgers
Ranked #85 of 161 Restaurants in Smyrna
Reviewed 9 May 2017 via mobile

I hate to admit that our cheeseburgers were among the best we've ever had. The scary part is the level of cleanliness. I'm surprised this place is allowed to operate. There's definitely no 5 second rule here.

1  Thank Christine A

Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

I'm a fan of the sweet potato fries and chicken sandwich. However, if I'm going to eat a burger, I'd rather have one from here than any other fast food place in town.

Reviewed 25 October 2015

Saw Fat Mo's on a Burger Land episode, and since my wife and I were in Nashville, thought we would check out this place. We drove to the location in Lebanon, TN. and sadly we were disappointed to find out it was closed at 7:00PM on a Saturday night.... We decided to then drive the extra 45-60 mins out of way just so that we could say that we had at least tried Fat Mo's in Smyrna TN. The place was a messy dive, (with angel figurines at the front to save our souls possibly), but the staff was friendly (with greasy "wore my kitchen and who knows what all over my shirt" stuff) and our food was brought to our table. The fries were crispy, and the burgers (or what ever we ate) were weird but tasty. My wife had to go to the restroom, and encountered the nastiest place that she has ever been in!!! Nothing like a dirty bathroom, with mouse traps, sticky floors, a tipped over plunger and no soap as a bonus to make you wonder?? The meal was overshadowed by the fact that this was the dirtiest restaurant that we have ever eaten at!! On the bright side, Thank God we are alive 7 days later!

1  Thank Simon L
Reviewed 16 September 2015

Burger was great. Service was okay. Sure hope the kitchen was cleaner than the restrooms. THey were hideous.

Reviewed 21 July 2015

They always use fresh ground beef and cooked to order, so you may have a little wait. A large amount of toppings to customize the burger to your taste. Fat Mo's Super Deluxe burger (over 1 and 1/2 lbs) with everything is my favorite. Admittedly i may have to not eat it all at once. Smaller sizes available.

Been to Fat Mo's Burgers? Share your experiences!