“Dirty Restaurant, food was blah”
Review of Fat Mo's Burgers

Fat Mo's Burgers
Ranked #84 of 172 Restaurants in Smyrna
Reviewed 15 June 2017

The floors and tables are sticky everywhere. Do not use the bathrooms because they were nasty. The food was school cafeteria quality and not cheap. They were out of drinks and condiments, had to wait to be replaced. The best thing they had was the seasoned fries.

Date of visit: June 2017

Reviewed 9 May 2017 via mobile

I hate to admit that our cheeseburgers were among the best we've ever had. The scary part is the level of cleanliness. I'm surprised this place is allowed to operate. There's definitely no 5 second rule here.

Date of visit: May 2017
1  Thank Callard1
Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

I'm a fan of the sweet potato fries and chicken sandwich. However, if I'm going to eat a burger, I'd rather have one from here than any other fast food place in town.

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed 25 October 2015

Saw Fat Mo's on a Burger Land episode, and since my wife and I were in Nashville, thought we would check out this place. We drove to the location in Lebanon, TN. and sadly we were disappointed to find out it was closed at 7:00PM on a Saturday night.... We decided to then drive the extra 45-60 mins out of way just so that we could say that we had at least tried Fat Mo's in Smyrna TN. The place was a messy dive, (with angel figurines at the front to save our souls possibly), but the staff was friendly (with greasy "wore my kitchen and who knows what all over my shirt" stuff) and our food was brought to our table. The fries were crispy, and the burgers (or what ever we ate) were weird but tasty. My wife had to go to the restroom, and encountered the nastiest place that she has ever been in!!! Nothing like a dirty bathroom, with mouse traps, sticky floors, a tipped over plunger and no soap as a bonus to make you wonder?? The meal was overshadowed by the fact that this was the dirtiest restaurant that we have ever eaten at!! On the bright side, Thank God we are alive 7 days later!

Date of visit: October 2015
1  Thank Simon L
Reviewed 16 September 2015

Burger was great. Service was okay. Sure hope the kitchen was cleaner than the restrooms. THey were hideous.

Date of visit: September 2015

Been to Fat Mo's Burgers? Share your experiences!