“Love patio-dining!”

Fate Sanders Marina Restaurant
Ranked #68 of 157 Restaurants in Smyrna
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My dad and I went for lunch, hoping to sit on the patio, but it was closed for a private party. The waiter said that happens only a couple of times a year, so the odds are it will be open most of the time. This was our second time we had eaten here and it did not disappoint. We shared the shrimp platter with extra-crispy tater tots and it was more than we could finish! The waiter was very attentive and friendly. We enjoyed both the lunch and the atmosphere.

Reviewed 1 May 2017 via mobile

My husband and I like to try out lakeside dining and this was our first visit to FSM. Menu was limited but food was enjoyable and service was good. Outdoor dining was nice with both a lake cove or marina boats view. We went on an overcast Sunday afternoon so it wasn't busy, quiet and relaxing. Looks like owner is putting some money into fixing up place. Look forward to visiting again.

Reviewed 13 March 2017

Fate Sanders Marina Restaurant is a very casual, clean and friendly place to eat and hang out while enjoying fishing on Percy Priest Lake. The food was great and very inexpensive. We hired a fishing guide named Justin (not positive if independent of the marina or not) who was fantastic! My husband and son spent a day on the water with Justin and had a great fishing experience! I spent quite a bit of time relaxing and doing homework in the restaurant/outdoor patio waiting while the boys fished and was welcomed and felt at home. The staff was very friendly and I would visit again on another fishing trip to Tennessee!

Reviewed 19 October 2016 via mobile

We have been here several times. Waitress staff is friendly and our food has always been good. Cheeseburgers, Chicken Tenders, Fish & Shrimp. The outdoor patio is wonderful. Beautiful view of the lake and Percy Priest sunsets.

Reviewed 13 October 2016

We recently moved to Smyrna, TN, and were exploring today. I knew about the restaurant at the marina which is a short distance from home, so my husband and I stopped for a sandwich to hold us til dinner. Quiet which is expected on a weekday, The cook was also the chief bottle washer, the waitress also cleared tables. I had the BLT with tater tots, and my husband had the catfish sandwich with tots. Both meals were very good, quick service. Restaurant appeared very clean. There were chairs at the bar, and 5 booths with space for 6 comfortably, 8 snuggly. Also an eating space outdoors. View of the lake very nice! We'll be back.