Best Western Cades Cove Inn(Townsend)(Great Value!)
US$84
BestWestern.com
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$128/night.

US$178
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$120
Richmont Inn(Townsend)
US$180
All reviewsrestaurant next doorfire pitrocking chairsjack's shackthe rivercades coverooms are cleanbeen coming here for yearslady bugsother guestswonderful placenice folkshave stayed here several timesthe room was nicepicnic tablesnice place to staypigeon forge gatlinburg
Reviewed 12 July 2016

Visited Riverstone again first week in June, with a large group of family. This is my families go to place. we love it here. My Grandchildren call it their home in the Smokey's. Hospitable staff and awesome clean rooms. Thanks Terry and Belinda for preserving this place. We love it.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 July 2016

My room was dirty, and had bugs. The door to the adjoining room did not have a lock on it!! Proprietor said that they could not enter my room and not to worry about it. I moved a dresser in front of the door. I wish I had stayed at the Best Western.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends
2  Thank geologist427
Reviewed 22 June 2016

Riverstone Lodge is the type of place you should be looking for when you go to the Smokies. Rustic outside, nice big lean room with all the amenities inside. Great staff. Convenient to the river and local sites.

Room Tip: If you have mobility problems ask for a room near the offi ce with a king bed and walk in shower. C an park right in front.
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Bruce C
Reviewed 19 June 2016 via mobile

We decided to give this place a shot and we were pleased we did. They're friendly. Pet friendly. Affordable. You can roast your own weenies and marshmallows at the evening campfire. The restaurant next door is delicious at breakfast. The sausage ws my favorite part! Will stay again.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sara P
Reviewed 19 June 2016 via mobile

Hotel was clean and our room was very comfortable. A few detail maintenance aspects could have made our stay better. For instance the light on the stairwell was out all week. The pool filter needed to be cleaned. I wish there wasn't smoking permitted at all on the grounds because we were met with a haze of smoke everytime we left the room.

If the air conditioner was not running we could clearly hear conversations in the next room

However the price was right and the location was superb. Overall the grounds were clean and I enjoyed rocking near the fire pit.

Our one queen bed room was spacious with a couch to lounge. upon.

We will stay here again.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple