“Clean Room & Quiet Accommodations”
Review of Riverstone Lodge

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Townsend
Riverstone Lodge
Ranked #7 of 10 Hotels in Townsend
Reviewed 15 August 2016

This was my first stay at Riverstone. The room was very clean and comfortable. My only concern was an adjoining room with a door that had no lock on my side (although the desk clerk assured me it was locked and not accessible from the other side). The price was very reasonable.

Room Tip: There was no elevator so you may want to request a first floor room.
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Lynne975

Reviewed 25 July 2016 via mobile

Ok, this is definitely one of those "hole in the wall" places. Very small place with very good homestyle cooking. The young waitress was a delight and very on top of refills, condiments, etc. this place is the kind of place you will funny being dressed up, so come as you are. We drove out of our way to come here. I don't know that it was worth that, but it felt good to not have to wait to eat. Maybe if you've chose to go river tubing, you might want to head over, since it's close by.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 July 2016

We have been visiting Riverstone Lodge for years now. The owners and staff treat you like family. The lodge is very peaceful, clean and a quiet place to visit. Nightly campfires to roast hot dogs or marshmallows or just to visit with others at the lodge. A 10% discount given at their restaurant when staying at the lodge, just show your room key! We tell everyone to stay there when they visit the Smokey's if they prefer the peaceful side.

Room Tip: Rooms across from the office have tubs with shower. Rooms on the office side have stand alone showe...
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 July 2016

Visited Riverstone again first week in June, with a large group of family. This is my families go to place. we love it here. My Grandchildren call it their home in the Smokey's. Hospitable staff and awesome clean rooms. Thanks Terry and Belinda for preserving this place. We love it.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 July 2016

My room was dirty, and had bugs. The door to the adjoining room did not have a lock on it!! Proprietor said that they could not enter my room and not to worry about it. I moved a dresser in front of the door. I wish I had stayed at the Best Western.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends
2  Thank geologist427
Also consider these accommodations in or near Townsend
1 km away
5.5 km away
Dancing Bear Lodge
Dancing Bear Lodge
#1 of 10 in Townsend

Been to Riverstone Lodge? Share your experiences!