All reviewsrestaurant next doorfire pitrocking chairsthe rivercades coverooms are cleanfavorite coffeesingle queenbeen coming here for yearsnice folkshave stayed here several timesquiet sidecomfortable bedpicnic tablesthe room was nicenice place to staypigeon forge gatlinburg
Reviewed 25 July 2016 via mobile

Ok, this is definitely one of those "hole in the wall" places. Very small place with very good homestyle cooking. The young waitress was a delight and very on top of refills, condiments, etc. this place is the kind of place you will funny being dressed up, so come as you are. We drove out of our way to come here. I don't know that it was worth that, but it felt good to not have to wait to eat. Maybe if you've chose to go river tubing, you might want to head over, since it's close by.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 July 2016

We have been visiting Riverstone Lodge for years now. The owners and staff treat you like family. The lodge is very peaceful, clean and a quiet place to visit. Nightly campfires to roast hot dogs or marshmallows or just to visit with others at the lodge. A 10% discount given at their restaurant when staying at the lodge, just show your room key! We tell everyone to stay there when they visit the Smokey's if they prefer the peaceful side.

Room Tip: Rooms across from the office have tubs with shower. Rooms on the office side have stand alone showers.
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 July 2016

Visited Riverstone again first week in June, with a large group of family. This is my families go to place. we love it here. My Grandchildren call it their home in the Smokey's. Hospitable staff and awesome clean rooms. Thanks Terry and Belinda for preserving this place. We love it.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 July 2016

My room was dirty, and had bugs. The door to the adjoining room did not have a lock on it!! Proprietor said that they could not enter my room and not to worry about it. I moved a dresser in front of the door. I wish I had stayed at the Best Western.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends
2  Thank geologist427
Reviewed 22 June 2016

Riverstone Lodge is the type of place you should be looking for when you go to the Smokies. Rustic outside, nice big lean room with all the amenities inside. Great staff. Convenient to the river and local sites.

Room Tip: If you have mobility problems ask for a room near the offi ce with a king bed and walk in shower. C an park right in front.
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple