“The name is actually Golden Palace but its pretty good”
Review of China King

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
China King
Ranked #7 of 17 Restaurants in Trenton
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

I have been looking for some decent Chinese food in Tennessee since I moved here about 2 years ago. There are no REAL good Chinese food places that I have found, and I had been specifically warned not to go to this place by many locals.

Being that I was not feeling well and wanted some Chinese food, we stopped to see what it was like. I was not disappointed. We got Chicken Lo Mein, it was cooked good but i was not a fan of the flavor personally. The House special fried rice was fantastic, well worth the cost. The crab ragoon was better than most places I have had it, I would definitely order again. The Egg rolls, which they gave for free, were very very good, I would order this again. The egg drop wonton soup I will Most Definitely order again.

Not sure if it was just good luck or not, but I will definitely order take out here again

Date of visit: January 2021
Write a reviewReviews (6)

Reviewed 30 December 2019

Nice people, nice food to enjoy, some ice cream and tasty desserts. Slip in after dark for some good comfort dainties with some good Chinese-American favorites.

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed 8 February 2019

I went with a friend and had an awful experience there. It is a buffet there and all the food was cold with no flavor at all.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 22 August 2018

the food was ok, but they are a little pricey and no discounts for senior, but at least better then Majestic

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 28 May 2016

Very small hole in the wall Chinese place. Don't let that fool ya. For buffet Chinese, the food was good. We were the only people there, but it was only 4:30 p.m. The food was fresh..the wonton was crispy and the cream cheese still creamy, the lo mein noodles didn't look dried out and hard, the hot food was hot, the cold food cold. The place wasn't the best looking place I've been in, but it didn't look dirty. It looked like a family run Chinese restaurant in a small southern town. I'll be going back.

Date of visit: May 2016