“The steak quesadilla is excellent.”
Review of El Toro Restaurant

El Toro Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 12 Restaurants in White Pine
Reviewed 11 November 2017

The steak was very tender and the portion they give you is huge. Very charming little place that is very popular with the working crowd at lunch. Great staff that waits on you very promptly. Price is reasonable, too.

Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

I ate here while visiting the White Pine area. The food was delicious and plentiful and service was excellent. The restaurant was very clean and the decor really cute. Will definitely be back!

Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

Alright so at the tail end of our journey from NC to Kentucky on our way back we decided to find a place to eat a little bit of Mexican Food. This place was a little bit off the beaten path but I must say it was super good and the service was great! We had a large group of 22 or 23 people. Essentially 6 families and the staff through tables and chairs together and we all ate together! Which something others places on our trip failed to do. I ordered some kind of burrito that was supposed to be the big brother to all burritos and it was magnificent. Everyone received exactly what they ordered and there was no issues whatsoever. I wonderful little Mexican restaurant hid out next to a grocery store in a small town off of I-81.

Reviewed 27 May 2017 via mobile

We come here at least once a month and it is always great! I try something different every time we come and am never disappointed.

Reviewed 12 May 2017 via mobile

Followed all my requests to fix my special order to the letter.
Shrimp grilled with no extra oil and light seasoning and not over cooked.
Same for hubby's chicken fajitas.....no extra oil & light seasoning...basically he makes his taco salad minus the shell or extra carbohydrates.
We will return