“Hamburgers are okay”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Burger King
Ranked #26 of 44 Restaurants in Bandera
Description: There's a Burger King® restaurant near you at 1001 N. Main St. Visit us or call for more information. Every day, more than 11 million guests visit over 13,000 Burger King® restaurants near them in 97 countries around the world. And they do so because our fast food restaurants are known for serving high-quality, great-tasting and affordable food. The Burger King® restaurant in Bandera, TX serves burgers, breakfast, lunch and dinner prepared your way. The original HOME OF THE WHOPPER®, our commitment to quality ingredients, signature recipes, iconic sandwiches like the flame-grilled WHOPPER® Sandwich and fast, family-friendly dining experiences in a welcoming environment is what has defined our brand for more than 50 successful years.
Reviewed 21 January 2018

Not the best Burger King it is in a gas station and the quality changes as well as the staff I do not recommend it but their fries are good

Reviewed 19 September 2017 via mobile

Friendliest service I have ever gotten at Burger King. Needed Wifi to explore tourist options in the area. Was a nice place to get lunch and figure out what to do next. The staff went out of their way to be helpful and accommodating.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

Visited this Burger King recently will visiting Bandera. The staff was friendly and quick to fill our order. The restaurant was clean

Reviewed 11 July 2017

had the hamburger special food was good it's attach to a gas station good restroom would eat there again

Reviewed 13 February 2017

My children and I were excited to have a new place to eat and looked forward to many visits to Burger King. It was very clean and was a good place to go when it first opened but that's not the case anymore. In December after the Christmas parade I went through the drive thru and got a Whopper meal for my daughter, she ate it as I drove home. A couple bites into her burger she pulled a piece of hair out of her mouth. She looked through the rest of her burger, didn't see anymore hair and finished it. In late January my son and I decided to try again, this visit we sat inside. As we waited for our food I looked around. The restaurant isn't as clean as it used to be, walking to and from getting our drinks the floor was sticky and the employees are friendly but don't look as neat and tidy as they should. This time, it was me who pulled a piece of hair out of my mouth after taking a bite of my bacon cheeseburger. I didn't finish the rest of it and I will NOT go back!! Only reason we had gone that night was because my daughter wanted a chicken sandwich from Burger King for dinner after practice. After finding hair in my burger I went to Sonic and got her dinner from there.