US$175
Flying L Ranch Resort(Bandera)(Great Value!)
  • Pool
All reviewsrv parkguest ranchthe riverhorseback ridingvery cool placebeautiful resortprivate bathincredible staffmust visit placefield tripair hockeyrooms are largevaried activitiesamazing personcowboy foodstep back in timeenjoyed every minute
Reviewed 24 April 2017 via mobile

Great trip. The rooms were comfy and clean. There were plenty of things for the kids to do. The staff did a great job working with the kids. My daughter enjoyed the horseback ride and hiking the trails. Others enjoyed fishing and tubing on the creek. There was something that appealed to everyone. We had a great time and would return.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
TwinElm, Manager at Twin Elm Guest Ranch, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2017

We appreciate the great review. Your band kids were the most polite and fun group of teenagers we have ever had! Please bring them back again!

Reviewed 24 April 2017 via mobile

The entire 2E crew was awesome! All inclusive trip is the way to go. From the meals, campfire, and riding the horses - you can't beat it. I had a great weekend. I can't wait to do it all again. Thanks to Kathlyn and staff!!!

Stayed: April 2017

Thank you sweet lady for the wonderful review but your band kids are awesome and we enjoyed having them. We hope to have them come back again!

Reviewed 23 April 2017 via mobile

This was one of the best band trips I have ever taken kids on. Horseback riding, campfires, hay rides, tubing on the river, swimming, fishing...... these kids never had so much fun. I rarely saw a phone out, it was great.

The staff here was amazing. Kathlyn KNOWS about customer service, let me tell you. She had every detail covered. From every meal, to the perfectly clean rooms, to arranging live entertainment at the campfire as she taught the kids how to make smores. She saw to every last detail.

I will bring my family here sometime, for sure.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business

By far the best high school group we have ever had at the ranch! We appreciate the review but your polite, respectful kids were easy to have as guest. Thank you again for bringing such an amazing group!

Reviewed 12 April 2017

My family and I recently spent two nights at Twin Elm, and were devastated when it was time to leave. Manager Kathlyn was a wonderful host - my five-year-son fell in love with her immediately - and she couldn't do enough to help or make us feel welcome. From horse-riding through the beautiful countryside, to home-cooked meals and roasting marshmallows over a bonfire, it's a truly magical place. Thank you Kathlyn!

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family

Thank you so much for the sweet review. We sure enjoyed having you and be sure and give that boy a big hug from us!

Reviewed 4 April 2017

This place is awesome. Kathlyn and the staff went way beyond the call to make my stay more enjoyable than I could have imagined. The grounds are well kept, and beautiful. My stay was in the rv park and it's one of the best I've visited. Walking the grounds at night left me with memories of country living as a kid. Thank you Kathlyn and the rest of the staff for a great stay.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
TwinElm, Manager at Twin Elm Guest Ranch, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2017

We enjoyed having you as usual. We always appreciate the kind words and we are thankful that everyone was safe this year.