“A good find.”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 4 March 2018

Brick's is behind the motel so drove past it the first pass. Glad I turned around and stopped for dinner. Bandrea is about 75 miles from Fredericksburg where we go for good German food. We were surprised they had grilled Bratwurst on the menu. They were great.

Reviewed 16 January 2018 via mobile

We are living here in our RV for two months and trying out restaurants, one at a time. Had read good reviews about Brick’s, so we came here for lunch last Thursday. My husband ordered a cheeseburger and onion rings and I ordered the fried green tomato BLT on Texas toast with french fries. The wait time was quite long, but a large party was there which might’ve set things back in the kitchen.

At any rate, when our food came, we were initially taken aback by the portions, and then by its goodness. I never knew onion rings could be so flavorful and juicy! Thick slices in a light batter that didn’t fall off the onion...so good!

I noticed quite a few to-go orders being rung up by the cashier, an indication of the popularity of this restaurant which, by the way, is located behind a motel. It’s easy to miss the restaurant’s sign. Be ready to slow down and take your time eating at this very good restaurant.

Reviewed 14 January 2018

The Schnitzel is the best I have had in any restaurant. Having grown up eating homemade I had never enjoyed restaurant schnitzel. This was outstanding! The Devils on Horseback were equally delicious as was the chicken salad and Reuben. The staff was friendly and attentive, prices reasonable and portions huge. I won't be vack to the area for a couple of months, but when in Bandera I won't miss this. Great find!

Reviewed 8 January 2018 via mobile

I was a first-time visitor to Bandera, and was referred to Brick’s by a local businessman. Eva was the waitress who waited on me - friendly, great advice on the meal selection, and her positive personality added a lot to my meal. I would normally not order seafood in the Texas Hill Country, but I went with the grilled salmon, which was cooked perfectly.
I look forward to a return visit.

Reviewed 8 November 2017

We read these reviews and decided to try it. My husband had chicken fried chicken and I had jalapeño burger - both excellent. Decent wine list & their fried okra was delicious! Absolutely recommend. Plus great service.