Super 8 by Wyndham Bay City(Bay City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$80
Comfort Suites(Bay City)
US$71
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$82/night.

US$91
US$83
US$98
US$82
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$92/night.

US$56
US$51
US$65
Motel 6
All reviewsfront deskrecommend this hotelnight shiftbreakfast buffetbusiness stayrooms are cleannice hoteleach morningplace to staylaundry servicecomfy bedafter a long daysmall townthe staff was greatfree beerat homegreat customer service
Reviewed 28 June 2017

I'm surprised to see the "excellent" reviews here on this hotel. My experience must be a deviation from the normal. Although I'll say the staff was very friendly and helpful the room was in gross disrepair. I killed 2 large roaches in my room, and the general condition of the room was poor. I'll refrain from excessive criticism and simple attach pictures as evidence.

Room Tip: Do NOT stay in Room 127
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Kate S, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Bay City, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2017

Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn & Suites for your recent stay in Bay City. As always we love having you here! We truly apologize for your experience during your stay with us and assure you this is not how our facility is kept on a day to day basis. We do have a preventative maintenance program in place and do our best to keep up with it but due to our normal clientele it is more than an around the clock upkeep. As you can see from past reviews this is not a normal experience. I hope the 100% guarantee you received was satisfactory and hope the next time your travels bring you to the area you will consider us and give us a chance to meet your expectations. Have a great holiday weekend!

Reviewed 23 June 2017 via mobile

I can't say it enough, I absolutely love this Hampton Inn in Bay City, TX !! The staff is always so welcoming and cheerful, the rooms are always the best. It's always clean and quiet. Out of all the hotels around this one is the place to stay. They accommodate to you exactly what you need and want, and I will admit I'm very hard to please but they please me everytime. Great place to stay!! I recommend this Hotel!!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Lindsayswhisler, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Bay City, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2017

Thank you for choosing Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton for your recent stay in Bay City. I am very pleased to learn that you enjoyed your visit with us and that we met your expectations! We definitely appreciate your business and as always, we love having you here! We appreciate all of our guests feedback as it aids as a training tool to better our staff and facility.

Thanks again, and we look forward to seeing you again at the Hampton Inn & Suites the next time you're in Bay City

Reviewed 20 June 2017

I would gladly stay at the Hampton Inn and Suites hotel again.The hotel has Wonderful Management.If your ever in Bay City Texas , you will want to stay here!The staff is top notch and breakfast is delicious. I used the treadmill each morning to maintain my normal schedule and it was top of the line.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Lindsayswhisler, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Bay City, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2017

Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn & Suites for your recent stay in Bay City. As always we love having you here! We are over joyed to here we exceeded your expectations and thank you so much for the kind words! We look forward to seeing you next time your travels bring you our direction!

Reviewed 7 June 2017

Loved the furniture and layout of the furniture; the open concept of desk and mounted TV that swivels to both bed and couch looks great. We loved it as well as our guests. Would definitely recommend staying here.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Shea I, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Bay City, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2017

Hello Marietta R,

Thank you for choosing Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton for your accommodation needs in Bay City, we loved having you here! I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay in our King Studio Suite, which features a living area with a pull out couch and bedroom, divided by the desk & swiveling TV as you mentioned above, splash bar, and fridge & microwave!

Again, thank you for choosing Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Bay City and also for your feedback and recommendations to other travelers! We really appreciate you and hope to see you again the next time you are in Bay City!

Best,
Shea Ingram
GM

Reviewed 4 June 2017

I enjoyed my stay at the Hampton Inn in Bay City. The staff was incredibly friendly and helpful. The hotel was well maintained and very clean. It was a very comfortable stay. My trip was brief but enjoyed.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Lindsayswhisler, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Bay City, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2017

Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn & Suites for your recent stay in Bay City! As always we love having you here! We are so pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. We greatly appreciate all feedback from our guests as it aids us in becoming a better staff and facility for our guests. We hope to see you the next time your travels bring you to the Bay City area. Have a great week!