Super 8 by Wyndham Bay City(Bay City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 03/08
US$98
US$82
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$96/night.

US$59
US$55
US$80
US$78
Agoda.com
Free cancellation until 05/08
US$65
All reviewsfront deskrecommend this hotelnight shiftbreakfast buffetbusiness stayrooms are cleannice hoteleach morningplace to staylaundry servicecomfy bedafter a long daysmall townthe staff was greatfree beerat homegreat customer service
Reviewed 8 July 2017

Love the cleaned of all the hotel, and the service was great, all the employee go out of there was to make you feel like at home!
The front desk lady was really nice and also very helpful, she always had a

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Lindsayswhisler, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Bay City, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2017

Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn & Suites for your recent stay in Bay City. As always we love having you here! We are happy to hear we exceeded your expectations. We here at the Hampton Inn & Suites try our very best to make your stay a memorable one. We look forward to the next time your travels bring you to the area and have a great week!

Reviewed 3 July 2017

Staff was very friendly, from the receptionist to the breakfast crew, its a new hotel so everything looks good and you have space in your room for the kids to move around. Was also nice that they have beers to grab at the lobby

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Lindsayswhisler, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Bay City, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2017

Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn & Suites for your recent stay in Bay City! As always we love having you here! We appreciate the feedback and are happy to here we exceeded your expectations! We strive to make every guests stay a memorable one and look forward to seeing you the next time your travels bring you to the area! Have a great and safe 4th!

Reviewed 28 June 2017

I'm a Hilton Honors Platinum member and travel all over the country. This is one of the best Hampton Inns I stay at. The rooms are clean, excellent fitness center, great breakfast area, great location across from a Wal Mart, and next to a restaurant. It's all there folks!
Tonight, I was welcomed to the hotel by their new Director of Sales who was very professional, upbeat, and efficient. You only have one chance to make a good first impression and she knocked it out of the park! I felt compelled to compliment this hotel and Miranda.

Room Tip: May want to stay on the back side of the hotel to reduce road noise
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Kate S, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Bay City, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2017

Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn & Suites for your recent stay in Bay City. As always we love having you here! Thank you so much for the positive feedback! We here at the Hampton strive to give every guests the best experience during their stay with us. We love Miranda and she is definitely an awesome addition to our team! We look forward to seeing you the next time your travels bring you to that area! Have a great 4th!

Reviewed 28 June 2017

I'm surprised to see the "excellent" reviews here on this hotel. My experience must be a deviation from the normal. Although I'll say the staff was very friendly and helpful the room was in gross disrepair. I killed 2 large roaches in my room, and the general condition of the room was poor. I'll refrain from excessive criticism and simple attach pictures as evidence.

Room Tip: Do NOT stay in Room 127
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business

Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn & Suites for your recent stay in Bay City. As always we love having you here! We truly apologize for your experience during your stay with us and assure you this is not how our facility is kept on a day to day basis. We do have a preventative maintenance program in place and do our best to keep up with it but due to our normal clientele it is more than an around the clock upkeep. As you can see from past reviews this is not a normal experience. I hope the 100% guarantee you received was satisfactory and hope the next time your travels bring you to the area you will consider us and give us a chance to meet your expectations. Have a great holiday weekend!

Reviewed 23 June 2017 via mobile

I can't say it enough, I absolutely love this Hampton Inn in Bay City, TX !! The staff is always so welcoming and cheerful, the rooms are always the best. It's always clean and quiet. Out of all the hotels around this one is the place to stay. They accommodate to you exactly what you need and want, and I will admit I'm very hard to please but they please me everytime. Great place to stay!! I recommend this Hotel!!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Lindsayswhisler, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Bay City, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2017

Thank you for choosing Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton for your recent stay in Bay City. I am very pleased to learn that you enjoyed your visit with us and that we met your expectations! We definitely appreciate your business and as always, we love having you here! We appreciate all of our guests feedback as it aids as a training tool to better our staff and facility.

Thanks again, and we look forward to seeing you again at the Hampton Inn & Suites the next time you're in Bay City