All reviewsbasketball courtliving roomfull kitchencomplimentary breakfastdallas areahot tubgreat place to stayconstructiontexasfthighwayfacility
Reviewed 15 November 2017 via mobile

Don't stay here! This hotel is very old and in need of a major remolding! If you went out to the pool the you get locked out and your key card won't work. They didn't tell us that when we checked in. Definitely not handicap accessible. Keep looking!!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Roy F, General Manager at Homewood Suites Ft. Worth/Bedford, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2017

Thank you for you review about your stay. We are getting ready to start a full & complete renovation in January and going to Digital Key in March. There are two doors and we are working on getting the one fixed. I am so sorry that you were not happy with your stay and please know that we are working on many things between now and the start of renovations. I have been here a few months and working as hard and as fast as I can.

I hope that you will come back and give us another chance in the future or if you are in the area, just stop by and let us give you a tour to see what is happening.

Reviewed 15 November 2017 via mobile

This hotel is terrible. We checked in @ 6:45 in the evening. The guest services proceeded to tell us that our room had been shampooed today and they needed to check to see if the carpet was dry. We could believe it, we told them that was unacceptable and to, give us a another room. They did and we made our way to the room. Very plain, tiles are coming up, carpet is dirty and old. Furniture is old and bathroom is dirty. Very disappointed. Don't stay here, there must be a Fairfield suite nearly, they are awesome.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family

I am so sorry that you were not happy and hope that you will come back to give us another chance. As I have already mentioned in emails, we are due to start in the next few weeks.

Reviewed 8 November 2017

Please be advised this hotel is in need of remodel. The rooms are stained up, moldy and furniture worn out. Do not pay the price they are asking at this time. It is not worth it. The staff was great, the owners need to get this place fixed. It is not what a Hilton is hotel should be!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Roy F, General Manager at Homewood Suites Ft. Worth/Bedford, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2017

I am so sorry that you were not happy with the property. You mentioned about the renovations needed and we begin those in a few weeks as noted on our website. We will have a full & complete renovation with all new everything.

I hope that you will come back to give us another chance.

Reviewed 23 October 2017 via mobile

I have stayed at this hotel many times. I like the location because it’s in between Fort Worth,Dallas and Arlington. The hotel needs to be renovated and the construction work that has been going on has made a nightmare to get in when we were there. I love the rooms and the accessibility to get to your room. Moderately priced. Very easy to get your bags and take to your room the way the hotel is laid out.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
Roy F, General Manager at Homewood Suites Ft. Worth/Bedford, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2017

Thank your for your comments about the hotel and we are in the process of getting ready to start renovations just after Thanksgiving. While you were here, if you noticed the containers, that is what they are for. The tile is here, the padding is here, the carpet comes in Wednesday. We have delivery dates and will start in a few weeks. We will begin our construction work right around the end of November. I am sorry for the inconvenience and we are working on getting the hotel updated.

We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 16 October 2017

The hotel was great for a family especially if you want room for more then 2 people. I do wish the hotel took pride in cleaning their furniture and floors. Our sofa and chair was dirty it looked like it had not cleaned in years. The staff was very nice, the beds were comfy. The food was really bad. I would stay again but ask to see my room first.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family