“Best Bloody Marys in the Metroplex! Get them spicy. Gets busy in mid afternoon on Saturday so call ahead.”

Cheddar's Scratch Kitchen
Ranked #5 of 127 Restaurants in Bedford
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 30 October 2017

This place is always busy after 2 p.m. It is a favorite for the many families in the area and they do a brisk business for large groups. if you are party of more than 5 - be sure and call ahead. order the bloody mary - you will not be sorry. Favorite dishes include the burgers, the ginger chicken and shrimp stir fry with the salad and the chocolate cake. Get extra gravy for the chicken fried steak - they tend to leave it a bit dry if you get potatoes with it.

Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

Lunch group of 12. Service was great and tickets were split exactly the ways we requested. Everyone loved their food. Not many shrimp in my salad, but the balsamic was delicious. The mini-dessert is so tiny, it's served in a large shot glass. I had the key lime dessert. I wish I could have had 4 more of it. What a small portion, but nobody wants to seem hoggy at a large lunch gathering, so I guess it was perfect for the occasion.

Reviewed 25 September 2017

national chain with good service and food is moderately priced. food delivered in a timely manner with a smile from wait staff

Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

We usually love cheddars.
My wife got the Salmon and it was not cooked right and had no flavor. No glaze that it was supposed to have on it.
I had the ribs and shrimp combo the ribs were good but a little dry. The shrimp was just OK. Not the best I have ever had. Not sure if it was an off night for this location or what but it was not up to Par compared to our other experiences at Cheddars

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

Table in lower floor. Good waiter. Fairly fast service. Wife had the chicken dejon with brochilli and green beans. Hugh portion. She ate half and brought the balance home for another meal. I had the red fish with clam sauce. Brochilli and cold slaw were the selections I made for sides. All arrived piping hot. Good value for the food and service. Will go again.