“Diversity and great atmosphere”

Twisted Root Burger Co.
Ranked #8 of 116 Restaurants in Bedford
Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

First time there, impressed. Full of people,short wait time. Burgers were great as were the fries.many types of meat. Fried pickles were delicious. The atmosphere was good, they let you know your food is ready by calling out the name on the card they give you. Mine was 'Marco polo'. When they said Marco over the intercom,the entire staff yelled polo. The bathroom has a lot of Chuck Norris "facts" on the walls. Even though kinda pricey for a burger,would definitely go back.

Reviewed 4 August 2017

Was happy that this place offered a turkey burger and it was really good! We also got fries and enjoyed the large tubs of different kinds of pickles to choose from. Several craft draft beer options were available.

Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

I'm writing this review based on my burger only.
I order the verde burger. First bite- everything soggily smooshed out of the bun. The bottom bun was soaked in juices and grease. I discarded the top and bottom and just ate the meat and toppings. That was good but not how I like to eat my burger. Would NEVER go again.
My family tho? They all enjoyed their food and did not have the same experience as me.
Also, flies inside and that grosses me out

Reviewed 2 July 2017 via mobile

Super good food, not a fussy place. Wide variety of meats to chose from like kangaroo buffalo or just a regular burger. Add as little or as much toppings you like at no extra charge. There is humor everywhere you look. We will be back for sure!

Reviewed 20 May 2017 via mobile

We love this hamburger place! Meat is good and fresh. Fun atmosphere. Lots of different options for you burger.